Diablo® III

My first DC death

RIP lvl 44 Isa. You almost caught up to lvl 48 Isa =D

Time for a re-roll.
Reply Quote
RIP, good luck, and keep plugging away!
Reply Quote
RIP fallen hero.

Some advice - re-gear from the AH every 5-6 levels spending about 5-10k per item. Maybe more if there is something really good.

You died because you're lvl 44 and wearing all lv 22 gear.

Gear is everything in HC.

Good luck next time! :)
Reply Quote
RIP.

My next HC character (upon this one's inevitable demise, though I'd like to put that off as long as possible) will be a DH. I'm both excited and terrified.
Reply Quote
RIP fallen hero.

Some advice - re-gear from the AH every 5-6 levels spending about 5-10k per item. Maybe more if there is something really good.

You died because you're lvl 44 and wearing all lv 22 gear.

Gear is everything in HC.

Good luck next time! :)

Thanks SilentExodus, I'll keep that in mind. Actually, I was doing MP10 all the way with self-found gear to see what it'll be like. It was quite... interesting hehe. It certainly taught me lots about how to sustain a fight being very undergeared.

Now, I'll most likely be using AH just so I can get up to where I was. I'll probably stop doing MP10 as well. Fights just took too long =P
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
RIP lvl 44 Isa. You almost caught up to lvl 48 Isa =D

Time for a re-roll.

Respect.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 04:38 PMPosted by Araxom
Respect.

No. Instead please fix rubberbanding. thanks
Reply Quote
02/09/2013 01:43 AMPosted by goose
Respect.

No. Instead please fix rubberbanding. thanks

You drunk? We finally get a blue to post in here and you want to be rude?
Reply Quote
RIP.

My next HC character (upon this one's inevitable demise, though I'd like to put that off as long as possible) will be a DH. I'm both excited and terrified.

Yes, playing DH can be very exciting. There are heaps of people here who can help with builds and tips for DH. I particularly like ActionKungfu's insight into the class.

Well, eventhough DH can be lots of fun, here's to you not having to start one anytime soon!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]