Diablo® III

Video card not supported?

i have a Nvidia 210 video card which is not in the list of unsupported video cards. diablo 3 will not load and cant figure out why
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
EricIcenhour,

Have you read and tried the workaround in the sticky post we have above?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7810092923
Reply Quote
Im having same problem, driving me crazy. just updated driver to latest one (been playing on same computer since may without issue).

Worst part is that i was prompted by ptr to update my driver. now because i did what the ptr message says, i cant login and play.

when i try to login i get the error mentioned in your link. when i hit escape the diablo emblem comes up (giving appearance im going into game) but then i never do. If i open task manager shows diablo as a process, but doesnt show it in the applications portion.

please help
Reply Quote
Ok guys check this out when you get the message in witch says that unsupported video card the only thing you do is press esc don't press ok and you can log in i just try it and it works
Edited by Yiannakis#2838 on 2/8/2013 5:44 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]