Diablo® III

gear help to reach 100K DPS

i want to do hellfire ring runs on MP6 but i figured i need at least 100k dps to do so . right now i only have 85K

this is my build - http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jaroo-2597/hero/14246297

i have 20M gold ,what would you suggest to upgrade first ?

ps: i dont know why my profile shows 98K dps ,it's 85K unbuffed ,even a bit lower considering the %3 AS buff from the enchantress
Reply Quote
It's probably time you looked at Inna's set. Ubers county as elite demons, I think so your chest is pretty good for that. I'd probably go for inna's Pants with Arcane resist, and Inna's Helm with arcane resist and something else good for defense (armor, AR, Life%, 150+ Vit).

The panst cost 1M to 4M depending how good you go (I'd try to get good ones). The helm can be anywhere from 500K to 15M. Do some good shopping and get good value, probably bidding not buyout, and make sure not to ignore the Dex, Vit, and CC rolls on the helm.

You can probably get another 100 Dex on your gloves with budget, too.
Reply Quote
85k dps is plenty for mp 6 ubers, i would increase your hp that way you dont get 1 shotted, 4 players with 70k dps or better can destroy mp6 just dont play with a bunch of weaker players and you should be ok, plus if you have enough sustain and hp timers dont really matter.
Reply Quote
@Demiwraith ,thanks ,i took your advise and together with a new ring i reached 100k finally ,it costed 10M in total ,not bad ata ll ,now if only i could replace my offhand with something better ...

@IIwriestll ,i'm actually planning to play solo but it will be my first time playing the ubers . is it necessery to do it with a party ?
Reply Quote
Looks good to me.
Reply Quote
Doing Ubers is a party is many times easier, and best to have 4. Certainly I'd recommend you first do it in a group for the efficiency, as 3 folks opening means you do all 3 for one of your IMs. This way you can learn more cheaply what are all the movement signals and types of attacks each uber does. There was a thread somewhere a while back in these forums where people posted on strategies for each pair

Also your requirements are lower in a group, so you can go higher MP and higher odds of snatching that organ. Good luck
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]