Diablo® III

Leveling vs Level 60 enjoyment

Hey everyone, as of late i've been farming with my Barb to build a set for my DH, and as i'm leveling my DH (currently 58) i'm actually really not enjoying it. There's certain mobs (Copperfang Lurkers), or mainly other fast moving hard hitting mobs which seem to just demolish me as soon as they get it range.

So my question is, does Demon hunter become more enjoyable upon reaching level 60 when you have a tonne of all ees? Or does this trend of getting constantly owned continue?

Thanks in advance,
Ritz
Reply Quote
it's all about gear. if you dont like dying you can gear towards that. if you like killing fast, you can do that too. (ideally you'll want both but to start you usually have to pick one or the other or a bit of both)
Reply Quote
Why are you wearing gear with item levels in the 20's and 30's when you're level 58? It's no wonder you're dying. You have not been upgrading your gear to the level at which you're playing. You should be boosting your armor and resistances by now. But at this point it may not be worth upgrading until you hit 60, since much better gear will become available to you at an affordable price.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]