Diablo® III

Auction House Issues - February 8

We know players have been experiencing issues while using the gold and real-money auction house, and we've recently implemented a fix that we believe should help. If you're still having problems loading or using the auction house, please let us know so that we can continue to troubleshoot.

This can include:
  • Error messages (please provide a screenshot of the error or state exactly what the error message says)
  • Long load times, or issues with loading pages on the auction house
  • Transaction delays or issues completing a transaction
  • Missing items or currency
  • General usability issues that impact your ability to browse, sell, or buy items

Thank you!

i had an item sold in RMAH at this date:

Time of transaction 31 Jan 2013 11:04 AM PST

and i still haven't received the payment in paypal until now even though its already marked "SOLD" in my RMAH Completed Tab. It supposed to appear "Processing" if money has not arrived yet. Anyway, if you need my Ticket# let me know.. It's delayed by almost 10 days now.
Edited by ThoRieQue#1270 on 2/10/2013 5:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
Here's a fix...... get rid of the AH's..... problem solved.
Reply Quote
We know players have been experiencing issues while using the gold and real-money auction house, and we've recently implemented a fix that we believe should help. If you're still having problems loading or using the auction house, please let us know so that we can continue to troubleshoot.

This can include:
  • Error messages (please provide a screenshot of the error or state exactly what the error message says)
  • Long load times, or issues with loading pages on the auction house
  • Transaction delays or issues completing a transaction
  • Missing items or currency
  • General usability issues that impact your ability to browse, sell, or buy items

Thank you!

i had an item sold in RMAH at this date:

Time of transaction 31 Jan 2013 11:04 AM PST

and i still haven't received the payment in paypal until now even though its already marked "SOLD" in my RMAH Completed Tab. It supposed to appear "Processing" if money has not arrived yet. Anyway, if you need my Ticket# let me know.. It's delayed by almost 10 days now.

yes, same at me... Transaction @ 31.jan 2013
Reply Quote
Still very slow loading time on my auctions/completed auctions tab. Sometimes both tabs load up blank and I have to close and relaunch the AH to get them to load.
Reply Quote
02/10/2013 05:43 AMPosted by TimAGriffith

good one.

the ah seems to be operating much more smoothly in the last 12+ hours.

thank you, blizzard!
Reply Quote
Still waiting for my money from the item i sold on the 31... Its been over 10 days!
Reply Quote
im still waiting over 10 days to get my last two rmah payments :( hopefully it arrives soo
Reply Quote
I've lost a 1h ilvl62 sword with around 1050 dps, crit, lifesteal, socketed with radiant star emerald. It's been about a week and I still haven't gotten it back nor has customer support been helpful to me at all.
Reply Quote
02/10/2013 11:15 AMPosted by melody!@#$%

good one.

the ah seems to be operating much more smoothly in the last 12+ hours.

thank you, blizzard!

Dunno what AH you've been using
Reply Quote
Feb 10th 2013

Sold ~850 dps
OS
in CHD

For three hours it had the processing symbol like the RMAH, then it reverted to sold and gold displayed for ~7mill. However gold never showed up.

Never had this happen before, assuming it is a delay issue as per the last month. will post back if it comes in.
Reply Quote
66 Human Death Knight
STUCK AT LAUNCHER
Reply Quote
View profile
My AH is fixed but I have a problem with chat. It now lags when I try to type something.
Reply Quote
I post items that still never show up (not searchable) and there is 40minutes left on the auction...sad, very sad.
Reply Quote
Much better now thank you.
Reply Quote
Community Manager

This can include:

Error messages (please provide a screenshot of the error or state exactly what the error message says)
Long load times, or issues with loading pages on the auction house
Transaction delays or issues completing a transaction
Missing items or currency
General usability issues that impact your ability to browse, sell, or buy items

Thank you!

I sold item ID 1340492402 100.30$ form 2.1.2013 but money not sent my paypal ( after 9 days have passed). Please help me. thanks you
Reply Quote
Here's a handful of AH issues I can see. I'm new to it so maybe these are 'features'?
1. The 'current bid' on items is never updated unless I bid higher than the apparently secret current bid amount.
2. Bids I submit with under 10 seconds left are met with an error code (no I didn't capture it, I wish I did).
3. There's no way to delete items I've bidded on in the past even though I lost those bids. This is super annoying and I can see this list eventually getting ridiculously long.

Anyhow, please fix #1 by showing the exact "current bid". There's no reason to keep it secret.. why not pop up some window that allows us to re-bid or something? At least update that current bid to be the ACTUAL current bid amount on the item.

Thanks..
Reply Quote

This can include:
Error messages (please provide a screenshot of the error or state exactly what the error message says)
Long load times, or issues with loading pages on the auction house
Transaction delays or issues completing a transaction
Missing items or currency
General usability issues that impact your ability to browse, sell, or buy items

Thank you!

Thank you Lylirra for posting this. We need blues like you to communicate to us whenever issues are raised and assurance that it is being worked on.
Reply Quote
fail auction house
fail blizzard staff
fail game
fail company
Edited by PopCom#1601 on 2/11/2013 10:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
fail
Edited by PopCom#1601 on 2/11/2013 10:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
When are auctions sold on the 31st going to be resolved?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]