Diablo® III

Fellow DH needs help getting to 200k unbuffed

Hey guys, just wanted to get some insight into my build. Currently at 169k unbuffed dps with Andy's helm and sitting at 155k unbuffed dps with a 5cc nats sight I use for speed farming.

I really wanted to know what upgrade I should be saving up for next. Preferably the next upgrade would help both dps and ehp. I know I have a lot of places for improvement but wanted to get an opinion from some expert DHs of what my next upgrade should be. Should it be my amulet? Quiver? Bracers? Which slot is going to give me the biggest and fastest jump to 200k unbuffed. Obviously I don't think I will get there with one upgrade but maybe in the next three upgrades possibly?
Reply Quote
ur inna's 7% should be 8%.
Reply Quote
Yeah I've been meaning to get around to that. I wanted to save up for some with vit, 8% holy and put two green gems in instead of purple.
Reply Quote
oh sorry, i meant inna's favor 8% holy damage.
Reply Quote
you lack IAS. gloves, or ammy, maybe belt. on left ring if u take of hell fire.
Reply Quote
d3up bro...

or if i were u

first: i save for a 1200ish manticore with dex double sock... shd give me 10k increase straightup...

amulet: 100ish dex with 150ish vit with 80 cd and 9cc would give u good boost too (lesser than 10k but i think nearly 10k dps increase...

other than that i think it will be hard/expensive to upgrade ur other items without compromising ur ehp....

and i wouldnt do that... dead dh = zero dps haha
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]