Diablo® III

LF Gear Upgrade help (already @ MP7 w/ WW)

Been rather happy with my current build but would like to improve my gear a bit. About to dump somewhere between 100-200mil getting this char able to run MP10 as smooth as possible. Currently making it through key runs / bosses on MP7 decently but would like to be able to clear MP10 after upgrading. Looking for feedback on what to go for first for the largest increase in DPS / survivability. Thinking I could use some LS on my OH, more CC/CD, and possibly STR/VIT where I can fit it. The two items that stood out that I was thinking about were an EF with LS/CD (which is probably going to be crazy expensive) and a cold damage SOJ. Any other feedback would be highly appreciated! Also willing to purchase gear from anyone on here if it will make a big improvement. Any help will be highly appreciated / tipped!
Reply Quote
Your ehp looks solid right now, but you'll likely have to move stats around to increase your dps, which is going to run up upgrade costs.

Upgrades will probably look something like this:

-Str/LS/Socket/0.24+APS EF ~50m+
-Cold damage soj with high elite% ~5m
-IK Chest with life% or 140+vit ~50m
-Mempo with str+vit ~20m
-Crit+single stat lacunis ~20m
-Average Damage/Str/CC/CD amulet. Prices will vary widely, take your time and look for the biggest upgrade you can get for ~20m, or dump all remaining funds here.

These are just my suggestions, if you aren't already using d3rawr you should be using a calculator for all upgrades.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the tips. Unfortunately I spent most of my gold right before reading your post. Still got about 40mil to work with though and might go with a new mempo, lacuni, and/or soj. Had no idea about d3rawr and feel like an idiot for spending all that money before learning about that. >.>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]