Diablo® III

Rate the PVP Barb Above You

With dueing on the PTR and the new patch on its way, I'm assuming one of these will get made sooner or later.

You guys know how these threads work. Open criticism... no skipping, etc etc.
Reply Quote
I would eat your !#!!!@%*
Reply Quote

6/10 - but there's some simple changes that can be made

Drop the Sky Splitter IMO, you get enough life regen from inspiring presence. That weapon's damage range is far too low AND doesn't have any inherent CD.

What are your plans to counter hex? IK boots are the only thing i see with control reduction on them, and you don't have WoTB in your build. At least one of these needs to be worked in.

Trade that mempo out for an IK helm with AR. The crit chance will help you far more, and applies to both your weapon throw and rend. The extra melee dmg reduction is a nice bonus.
Reply Quote
@Fizzlespring - Decent tank barb setup, I like the added touch of the health globe bonus for potions! I think you will do fairly well in general.

Speaking of tank barbs... I think I will auto-stalemate over 90% of the players when PVP is released lol (and the remaining 10% will likely need to change skills and gear)! RAWR TANK BARB ';..;'
Reply Quote
Posts: 6,839
Not going to lie guys. You will all fall at the blunt end of Ravage Mayhem.
Reply Quote
Ravage Mayhem?
Reply Quote
Let's try to give this another go since the new patch is out.
Reply Quote
sahbatage 7/10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)