Diablo® III

Uber runs? MP 9-10

Anybody up for some uber runs? Add me Wootgasm#1673 if you're down for some uber runs on mp 9 or 10. We have a CM wiz and have our own machines so you must have your own machine as well, just a good way to share machines if we all opened one each (except CM wiz).
Reply Quote
why does cm wiz get a free ride
just wondering
Reply Quote
View profile
speaking as a cm wiz its probably because we get asked to do ubers so frequently that we dont have time to farm that many keys
my key distribution is currently 29 act 1 keys, 5 act 2 keys and 3 act 3 keys

note i am not the cm wiz in bdizzles group and i would hope he at least has a shocknado or sns wiz
Edited by SteelPhantom#1820 on 2/8/2013 11:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
its cool I know cm wiz mash more keys so I guess its fair im usualy the other way on keys cuz I have more time to farm them cuz my group has full time jobs and im currently disable due to op that wrecked my nerves we can only do mp 8 cuz we hit enrage on mp 9/10

group is barb cm wiz and me

but wiz needs to get more loh only at 200 so I have to kill ghom solo cuz other two cant handle the gas cloud
Edited by baggins#6187 on 2/8/2013 11:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
02/08/2013 11:42 PMPosted by baggins
its cool I know cm wiz mash more keys so I guess its fair

this should actually be the reason, i always need like a 5 minute break between uber runs to give my hands a break
Reply Quote
Ya the cm wiz is always busy with uber requests so he doesn't have time to farm keys himself. If we can find a cm wiz that has machines that would be great too.
Reply Quote
mp10 monk here, dedicated to team buff builds :D ( triying to forge 100 rings :D halfway done)

add me anytime Colt#2370 ( I already added you, accept invite :P)
Edited by Colt#2370 on 2/9/2013 1:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
I added you bdizzle, mp10 ef ww barb
Reply Quote
mp10 monk here, dedicated to team buff builds :D ( triying to forge 100 rings :D halfway done)

add me anytime Colt#2370 ( I already added you, accept invite :P)

I am heading to 500 and then I'm done saving them, was gonna try 1000, but F It,...

Gonna try to roll 500 and see if I can get a decent one

http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af99/traker3/today_zps44822da0.png

-Ach
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]