Diablo® III

Upgrade suggestions

Hi, i already posted yesterday for help and phat tried to help, then i just went and bought my main hand EF, it upped my tdps by a tons. Now I am wondering what else should i upgrade, i have some suggestions in mind. Upgrade shoulders for more hp/dps, inna pants with around 120 vit and IK chest with 150vit and 120str...All those will boost my ehp but is there anything else i can change to get more tDPS? I am at 480k ehp (no dodge), 570k(tDPS)/734k(tDPS vs elites).

Any suggestions r greatly appreciated. I have 150mil to spend right now.

ps: I cant change any IAS gears, since my main hand is 3% away from next break point...TY
Edited by Jababa#1610 on 2/9/2013 1:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
you need to find more CC somewhere , rings, neck
Reply Quote
Whats the suggested EHP for mp 7/8 farming? If i go more defensive i will need to lose out on the EHP part of my gear...

Right now im at 480k EHP, i want to bump it higher, molten still hurts a lot and i have few deaths here and there.
Reply Quote
You have enough EHP IMO, but DPS is a little low so you're not getting alot of LS back.
You are missing a few CC% on your gloves/ammy as they can roll 10% each. Lacunis with crit will help out hugely, even if you need to sacrifce STR on them, you'll probably still come out on top as your nados will crit more often.

gloves: 1.5
Lacunis : up to 6%
Ring : 2.5
Ammy : 2.5%

That's 12.5% CC you can play around with, not saying you need to get all 12 as that wont be cost effective, maybe try to fnd 6-8% soemwhere. GL
Reply Quote
You have enough EHP IMO, but DPS is a little low so you're not getting alot of LS back.
You are missing a few CC% on your gloves/ammy as they can roll 10% each. Lacunis with crit will help out hugely, even if you need to sacrifce STR on them, you'll probably still come out on top as your nados will crit more often.

gloves: 1.5
Lacunis : up to 6%
Ring : 2.5
Ammy : 2.5%

That's 12.5% CC you can play around with, not saying you need to get all 12 as that wont be cost effective, maybe try to fnd 6-8% soemwhere. GL

Thanks a bunch!!! I got my purchases and it works like wonders, im at 540k ehp and 800k tDPS on elites with passives only. 1.2mil tDPS when i have battle rage and zerker on.

I still have trouble with the reflect dmg pack and a little bid on molten, BUT patch 1.07 they will be toned down so its great anyways since i am grearing for 1.07. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]