Diablo® III

Free set for a lucky monk!

I was not able to get a hold of him last night if I don't in a few days I'll pick a new winner.
Reply Quote
congrats to the winner = )

ohh and if he doesn't show up, I think bagins should be the new winner ... it'll be a big boost for his monk ;) heheh
Reply Quote
so im I still in the running :)
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 04:51 PMPosted by baggins
so im I still in the running :)

I think it's only fair that since you're in the running for my sword you can't qualify for this godly set!
Reply Quote
ok il withdraw my name ;(
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 05:28 PMPosted by baggins
ok il withdraw my name ;(

But we can still be friends! I promise!
Reply Quote
I hope so after all we that's happened lately
Reply Quote
Not sure if you are still doing this but im new to Diablo 3. I got it about a week ago and leveled a Witch Doctor as my first character because I really loved my D2 necro. Got to around level 50 and couldn't stand it anymore so I rolled a monk. My Monk is now 60 and I ran act 1 inferno a bunch until I wouldn't get 1 shot from the act 2 mobs.

I can understand if you already have a winner but advice would be great too. I won't get rid of my shield though, and yes my build is wack as hell but I enjoy it.
Reply Quote
me want so bad
Reply Quote
Can I enter the race??
Reply Quote
Lucky me!
Reply Quote
I still have not heard from him yet so if I don't get a hold of him by Saturday morning I'll give this to a new winner.

@Shade

Sorry bro I think you're a lil too overqualified for this =p
Reply Quote
shade could enter the draw for the sword and if shade wins he/she could give there old sword to me
Edited by baggins#6187 on 2/14/2013 12:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
If there are any pieces still available i wish to have one :P ( definitely the mempo :D ) thanks for giving free gear to people in need!
Reply Quote
the mempo draw will be held in the near future
Reply Quote
Still no word from the winner.
Reply Quote
im having a morepositive outlook on this game he more i play it..and remeniscing of d1 and d2 d2lod :D
Reply Quote
I'll suck yo d!@# mannnnnnn
Reply Quote
@mobfigure you can suck mine hope you a chick :)
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 12:47 AMPosted by baggins
@mobfigure you can suck mine hope you a chick :)

First you try and get my sword now my "favor"?! I thought we were better this brotha.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]