Diablo® III

Deadly Reach GREAT for PvP

Deadly Reach combined with Dashing strike is really good.
I use the rune Keen Eye. that +50% armor really does help BIG time with Barbs and rend, as well dealing with those range classes. try it out and tell me how you feel about it against fist of thunder.

If you do like it what rune do you use with it???
Edited by lSeraphiml#1972 on 2/9/2013 8:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
I have been using Deadly Reach since the beginning.
It is my must have primary (foresight or keeneye).
It is of course slower spirit gen but its effect is too huge to let go.
Now I'm so used to it that it doesn't feel slow at all.
It just pierces thru enemies (multiple hits = more LoH) in line, it's so useful for 3 pack elites or lots of mobs coming at you.
I'm sure it'll be useful on PvP, too. (haven't tried, yet.)
I can't use any other spirit gen due to this super useful long reach and the runes.
Edited by Tunagoblin#1751 on 2/10/2013 9:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
I've considered using Keen Eye and Overawe in place of Thunderclap and Hard Target. In theory, it ought to work fine, but I worry about occasionally dropping the bonus and leaving myself exposed. I think its usability depends on the width/length of each strike and how well you can line up the mobs.
Reply Quote
Nnnot really working for me. Spirit generation is a concern, and the lack of teleport on the primary isn't something I can easily cover with Dashing Strike. If I had a higher APS, I think it might work better (more spirit), but I'd probably find my usual setup even easier.
Reply Quote
That said, one on one, it should be pretty good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]