Diablo® III

Purchasing Blizzard money.

Other online games do not have the security of how the transactions are done through battle.net. After the first purchase in-game currency, the transaction is almost is instant. I don't know what the difference is or why battle.net does it, but convince to the customer is everything.

Purchases Monday - Thursday generally go almost 24hours.
Purchase on Friday - Sunday always have come in sometime on Monday.

Since our account can link to mobile phone numbers, why not having an authorization SMS style. Something, other than how it is done.

Battle.net is the only website that takes so long every time. If you were to walk into Wal-Mart and they said, we have to generally wait till the transaction is completely cleared on your account, they would be out of business.

Other Online Games.....

I see an item I want. I think to myself... Oh, I'm a little short on funds, lets get some Online Game Currency, to have enough. Two minutes later, I got it.

Battle.net

I see an item I want. I think myself... Oh, I'm a little short on funds, lets get some Online Game Currency, to have enough. Almost 24hours later, I was not able to get the item.

Convenience is EVERYTHING!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]