Diablo® III

My husband gave me a ring!

He bought himself a new Nat's and gave me his old one :D Back in the 100k club! Woohoo! Lost some resist, but I'll take it (6k pDPS for 40 resists and 3k life, fair trade IMO).
Screw diamonds. This is the kind of ring every lady needs ^_^
Reply Quote
/expected to see Bul-Kathos
Reply Quote
LOL
No, but that is a cute idea for a couple of geeks that are getting hitched :P
Reply Quote
Where can I get a woman like you?
Reply Quote
If I check the stamp on the back of my neck it says Made in Canada... So you could try there ;D
Reply Quote
is your husband into men?
Reply Quote
Please ask your husband why you would even be taking hand-me-downs him if his Monk is soooo much worse yours? hmmmm?
Reply Quote
Looks good to me.
Reply Quote
02/10/2013 11:21 AMPosted by Demiwraith
Please ask your husband why you would even be taking hand-me-downs him if his Monk is soooo much worse yours? hmmmm?

This is 100% true. So far this week I have gotten a hand-me-down axe, echo and now this ring... Hmmm.... :P (though to be fair, I did trade him my old Nat's so he'd have something to sell XD)
Reply Quote
I reckon he has an ulterior motive for being so nice?
Reply Quote
Knowing him, probably >_> But I am just going to play coy and say it is because I was so nice in give him large quantities of gold and gear up to this point and he's returning the favour ^_^
Reply Quote
Lucky you! My husband only wooed me out of a neo-trifecta Unity, IK chest, WH, crit Lacuni and a GG Vile Ward, then he said he was bored and started cheating on me with the other game that should not be named. (%
Reply Quote
your husband gave you hand me downs? If I had a significant other I'd be giving her nothing but top quality stuff
Reply Quote
Maaaan, If my wife played this game I'd buy her all the 2bil items... if only
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]