Diablo® III

Set Bonus Changes???

Wheres the news about the changes to set bonuses?? All i have is:

http://www.diablofans.com/news/1547-araxom-on-hardcore-fan-creation-of-the-week-pixel-ninja-cosplay-curse-weekly-roundup/

It states that there will be changes but no news - so im guessing its going to be like typical Blizzard where they wait till the last second to drop a bomb on us: "Guess what guys we think its fun to nerf the Natalya's gear that you worked for cuz its making too many crits so we replaced it with something absolutely worthless!!!"

Typical Blizzard rant from a typical Blizzard customer.
Reply Quote
Would like an answer, Blue.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I wanted to clarify that there are no set bonus changes coming in patch 1.0.7.

If you are curious as to what changes are currently planned for patch 1.0.7, please peruse our latest PTR patch notes.
Reply Quote
Finally an answer, why didn't you post that 1 week ago when people asked?
Reply Quote

If you are curious as to what changes are currently planned for patch 1.0.7, please peruse [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/8414570/public-test-realm-patch-107-notes-updated-131-2-1-2013"]our latest PTR patch notes[/url].

Thanks for the clarification on such matters, now attend the ones that people actually care about.

Itemisation.
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 03:43 PMPosted by Vaeflare

Thank you ma'am!

YAY using DH's set bonus for my CC lives on!
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 03:49 PMPosted by Aphraell

NOTICE, she said 'in 1.07' , meaning maybe they did try pushing for it but since it's going to be out tomorrow (by popular demand) they probably had to shelve it.

Either way 60%+ CC for us lives on! Hope you weren't flipping Nat's rings already :P
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 03:53 PMPosted by MasterJay
Either way 60%+ CC for us lives on! Hope you weren't flipping Nat's rings already :P

As if anyone would buy my Nats ring.

Btw you're reading a bit too much into the "1.07" bit lol
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 03:53 PMPosted by MasterJay
but since it's going to be out tomorrow (by popular demand)

where exactly did you read this?
Reply Quote
damn, i really hoped they where doing somthing to fix tal rasha set...
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 03:49 PMPosted by Aphraell
They did and said it was a bug.
Reply Quote

It is not a bug for sure. Specific stats are gone, all TR bonuses are gone, and that makes sense, cuz they were worthless and had to be changed. It might be a bug in a way that blizzard didn't expected that to show of on official site

+

"Ok Araxom, the real question is... What is happening to set bonus's in the new patch!"

Araxom:
"Gonna have to wait and see! I probably have an idea of what to expect, but unfortunately, I gotta leave you hanging for just a bit longer. ;)"

this is a clear indication that something is changing.
Edited by Nannou#2575 on 2/11/2013 4:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 04:11 PMPosted by Nannou
!@#$ this blizzard. You confuse people so much with your dissapearing stats, CM's that hint possible changes to sets. Me and many other people invested in some stuff, we were sure that sets going to be changed. Can you once and for all make things clear for us community, what is going to change, when exactly? And if it's a bug - fix it asap? Can u do it right for once?

you knew the risk when you attempted to flip those items no sympathy here.
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 04:24 PMPosted by vexorian

I swear you are a Blue poster in disguise, every post you ever write is in support of everything Blizzard does.

As to the Set changes it didn't help when a HC Blue poster writes the below comment when queried on Set Bonus changes.

02/08/2013 04:48 PMPosted by Araxom
Gonna have to wait and see! I probably have an idea of what to expect, but unfortunately, I gotta leave you hanging for just a bit longer. ;)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7864606649?page=3#58

As to Blizzard sying its a bug previously, incorrect

There's a few posts in other sections about this, but nothing here, so...

There are quite a few Set items missing portions of their set bonus information.

Thanks for the bug report, we're looking into the issue!

They replied it was a bug report, not a actual bug. But were going to check it.
Reply Quote
I'm glad there is no change, but I was able to get some pretty damn good items cheap based on the rumor + bads in trade chat. Debating to flip them after this confirmation though :3

!@#$ this blizzard. You confuse people so much with your dissapearing stats, CM's that hint possible changes to sets. Me and many other people invested in some stuff, we were sure that sets going to be changed. Can you once and for all make things clear for us community, what is going to change, when exactly? And if it's a bug - fix it asap? Can u do it right for once?

You wasted gold on a rumor? Man, you're dumber than the people I bought my Nat boots/ring from for almost nothing because they thought the bonuses were being removed. They didn't do anything wrong (as much as I hate to admit). You took the initiative in an attempt to take advantage of other players and failed. Eat your crow and move on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]