Diablo® III

Set Bonus Changes???

My risk was: will new set bonuses be good or bad for benefit. Blizzard with their "ALWAYS LATE" mentality confused people.

U know what D3 for comunity is?

Constant waiting and then huge dissapointemt it is all that D3 has been since release and even pre release. Remember that 1 million FB likes? We got a poster ! That is how blizzard rolls.

They can't do it right. The second that gems on AH went bellow craft price, they had to disable possibility to sell gems on AH, people would be a little irritated but economy would not suffer. Instead they waited for how long? Week or more, untill all was !@#$ed up.

They continue to do that. Can u start DOING THINGS RIGHT? Bug - fix. Exploit - fix and prevent from happening again. Bot - catch, punish, fix and prevent from happening again. Huge/game changing exploit - bring servers down, figure out your %^-* and fix it.
Edited by Nannou#2575 on 2/11/2013 4:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
I wanted to clarify that there are no set bonus changes coming in patch 1.0.7.

If you are curious as to what changes are currently planned for patch 1.0.7, please peruse our latest PTR patch notes.

Too busy with that amazing "ask the DEVs" you guys compiled to actually put up a final patch notes list? I can see how that could've eaten into your time. It was oh so thorough and covered oh so MUCH!
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 04:07 PMPosted by Aphraell
Either way 60%+ CC for us lives on! Hope you weren't flipping Nat's rings already :P

As if anyone would buy my Nats ring.

Btw you're reading a bit too much into the "1.07" bit lol

Yah likely , so I guess this Axarom bro who was hinting otherwise isn't a CM?
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 04:49 PMPosted by goose
Too busy with that amazing "ask the DEVs" you guys compiled to actually put up a final patch notes list? I can see how that could've eaten into your time. It was oh so thorough and covered oh so MUCH!

That whole 1/3 of a page of answers is total hardcore stuff =D
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 03:49 PMPosted by Aphraell
Finally an answer, why didn't you post that 1 week ago when people asked?

Fun. :)

I'm thinking they wanted to measure the excitement in Wiz forums at seeing Tal Rasha's useless set bonuses "disappear". :p
Reply Quote

If you are curious as to what changes are currently planned for patch 1.0.7, please peruse [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/8414570/public-test-realm-patch-107-notes-updated-131-2-1-2013"]our latest PTR patch notes[/url].

Wow! Great! Awesome! Thanks!

Monks can still enjoy 0.33 (ZERO POINT THREE THREE!) spirit regeneration bonus from Inna's set!

Bravissimo!
Reply Quote
OMFG - It took MORE THAN A WEEK to get a Blue response to this issue and this is the best we can do.

Not even a "Hey Jacka@@ Customers - Yes we did erase the set bonuses on the website to make you think something was happening but don't be stupid. Of course we're NOT making anything better.."

This is what a Magician calls REDIRECTION - Everyone wondering why it takes 3 weeks to PTR a patch so they distract everyone by making them think an improvement is coming to the pathetically, ridiculously, laughably, under-powered Set Items in the game...

Joke is on you Blizzard Customers... AGAIN...!
Reply Quote
Was sure hoping the tal's set was going to get an upgrade, oh well.
Reply Quote

If you are curious as to what changes are currently planned for patch 1.0.7, please peruse [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/8414570/public-test-realm-patch-107-notes-updated-131-2-1-2013"]our latest PTR patch notes[/url].

what about 1.08?
Reply Quote

Why not? Some set bonuses, such as Tal Rasha's and Legacy of Wicked Dreams are rather pathetic.
Reply Quote
You people are crazy. The most obvious explanation was the web site was glitching a bit. But oh noooo, it was, "THE SKY IS FALLIN THEY CHANGIN MAH LEGS!!!" Reasonable players saw it, thought, "That's odd," and continued to play while awaiting further information. The tinfoil brigade went berserk, as usual, only to be disappointed by their own lack of common sense, as usual.

Nothing to see here, carry on.
Reply Quote
For the love of all things Nephalem, that Tal Rasha set bonus needs changing. To... anything.
Reply Quote
Tal Rasha's Set bonus's

2set - +8% Damage to Teddy Bears
3set - +8% Damage to Unicorns
4set - +8% Damage to Flowers
5set(NEW) - Chance to Proc the Power of the Rainbow(Leprechaun minion summoned as Companion)
Reply Quote
Full Tal Rasha is not usable, partial WD set is better for Wizards, not good.

vote to back old Natalya or add +10% by sec regeneration for all top green sets, pls
Reply Quote
LOL at all the speculators who spend tons of gold on this rumor. You tears taste sooo good :)
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 10:14 PMPosted by Peladito
LOL at all the speculators who spend tons of gold on this rumor. You tears taste sooo good :)

I doubt anyone spent gold on Sets relying on a set change. You had no idea if it was going to happen if it was going to be a nerf or buff.

Mainly Wizards are annoyed as the Tal Rasha set bonus is lackluster compared to every other set bonus.
Reply Quote
Hah, I was going to get rid of my 3rd pc of IK if this was true.

Actually I'm going to get rid of it anyways, so who cares. At least I can sell the stupid nat's ring I found for more than peanuts.
Reply Quote

THAT is what I call a slow reply to a very important question.
Reply Quote
They weren't late, they had the flu
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]