Diablo® III

Set Bonus Changes???

What do you want a buff or a nerf. You think the 2 peice is OP, but whole set is horrible. Your a perfect example as to why taking advice from the players and community should be done with a grain of salt. You have totally contradicted yourself in less then 1 page of text.

All set bonuses are deplorable. Period. Most mix parts of each, and no one really completes a whole one, short of people who rock a legacy set.

Which leads me to my last point. Nats non legacy set...with the +20 discipline...gets the shortest end of the stick. DHs are not viable past mp 1 or 2 without one skill. Gloom.

They took stat points out, so we will never know how the other shadow power skills would play out if stacked. Currently the only useful one [and mandatory] is gloom.

Second to that is some sort of Vault.

You can have 40 discipline, or 60. It does not matter. What happens when you run out of juice, and it regens at 1 per second. You most likely die. Or you kite an run away and wait. And wait. And wait. AAAAAAnd wait. Until your disc fills back up.

Its totally flawed. +2 disc regen may have been too much, but +1 would have been fine. +20 disc is stupid. It delays the inevitable for the DH...running out.

I notice my question in ask the devs about this problem was ignored.

Anyway. Until you figure out what you want to the set, a buff or a nerf, not both, don't post an whine about it on the forums. Worse then a fat kindergartner stealing everyone's toy.

I wanted to clarify that there are no set bonus changes coming in patch 1.0.7.

If you are curious as to what changes are currently planned for patch 1.0.7, please peruse [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/8414570/public-test-realm-patch-107-notes-updated-131-2-1-2013"]our latest PTR patch notes[/url].

Change the set bonuses. Seriously.

Nats 2pc is obviously overpowered (I own one on my DH, not on this mule account obviously, but 7% cc is just a joke. 4.5% cc would be more appropriate).

Other set bonuses just flat-out suck. IK's 3-set bonus, Inna's 3-set bonus, Tal Rasha's 2/3/4-pc bonus, they can all use a buff.

Also, the Demon's set. It's horrible, please do something about this set.
Reply Quote
I would like to ask if you as the creators of Diablo 3 are going to fix the problem with the Artisan I am having not being able to train anything to my lvl 10 artisan.I know I am missing out in the machines that build portals and i have all this equipment to make it and even the simple things to train my blacksmith.
Reply Quote
I got a 5.5 crit Nats for 55mil because of this. Bahahaha.
Reply Quote
I hope with the Tal Rasha's set when they change it, it will effect all the items in the game not just what drops after the fix. Because that set is horrible, and would like to use some of the pieces, other than armor and amulet, and get a reward for doing so, not just fire attacks do 3% more damage, what a joke.
Reply Quote
how long do we have to wait again ?
Reply Quote
helm or ring, helm you got ripped off.

02/12/2013 10:24 AMPosted by TheSloth
I got a 5.5 crit Nats for 55mil because of this. Bahahaha.
Reply Quote
hahahaha all of your tears they taste so good!!

QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ
QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ
QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ Q QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ
QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ Q QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ
Reply Quote
given link for the new patch 1.07 is still not available? ---> Patch Notes for this version are not currently available. Check back soon.
the launcher says error to install. please help...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]