Diablo® III

Hi, I'm a Mallet Lord

DEEEEEEEEERRRRR
You forgot the "P" so I fixed it for you.
DEEEEEEEEERRRRRP
lol! sometimes I love this forum
Thank you.
Hi, im just here for the Rift Oculus. I am sure you hate Diablo too. A woman controlling you, hah, big joke. Let me destroy the Rift Oculus, so i can kill that !@#$% later.
I barbarian! gibe monies pelase. huehuehue!
When something two stories high raises not one, but BOTH metal looking collosal arms in the air while looking at you, you may want to move.....
02/11/2013 02:58 PMPosted by RagingKoala
When something two stories high raises not one, but BOTH metal looking collosal arms in the air while looking at you, you may want to move.....

lol moving is for little girls. I simply keep smacking giant stupid creature. He no hurt any way.
02/11/2013 02:56 PMPosted by gGsShred
Thank you.

Anytime.
Community Manager
I can crisply recall the first time I encountered a Mallet Lord. Regrettably, it ended the same way as my first encounter with a Fallen Lunatic, for in both cases, a cruel Treasure Goblin played a heavy role in baiting me to my ultimate demise.

To this day, I maintain it was the very same blue-capped goblin who toyed with my fate each time.
ok
I can crisply recall the first time I encountered a Mallet Lord. Regrettably, it ended the same way as my first encounter with a Fallen Lunatic, for in both cases, a cruel Treasure Goblin played a heavy role in baiting me to my ultimate demise.

To this day, I maintain it was the very same blue-capped goblin who toyed with my fate each time.

Go to work please.

A perfect moment for "and then I found 5 dollars"
I think he gave a shocking rendition. Chilling.
02/11/2013 04:10 PMPosted by Vaeflare

Cool story bronita!

No really, I enjoyed it.
02/11/2013 02:58 PMPosted by RagingKoala

I think you mean all 4, not both

Go to work please.

Go to Stick-in-the-mudville please. God I swear this place is racist against blues. Anytime they sympathize with the community they are met with opposition.
Hehe.. HIt hard. Like those other monkey type guys with hammers that hit hard too. (forgot name)
This thread reminds me of the Fallen Lunatic 'Knock Knock' joke thread. As in:
Keep depths 2:

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Fallen Lunatic..
Falle...
(BeauLux was killed by.. etc)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]