Diablo® III

Armor/AR/EHP sweet spot

02/12/2013 07:13 AMPosted by kylos
btw, easy way to fix that is blackthornes. i recently broke my set for inna's... but i paid about around 12m for 279 vit blackthorne pants and 223 vit chest. add the set bonus and thats 602 vit from two slots, plus the ranged dmg reduction. that's a whole truckload of EHP on a budget.

Right. If you can find a good roll Blackthorns, that can really boost the EHP/HP, especially with the Life%. I bought about the cheapest IMK chest I could find with MF on it, and that piece is the most expensive to upgrade, so those are my 2 targeted slots to upgrade at the moment
Reply Quote
Just made these for you. MP6 ACTIII

http://youtu.be/8g-DeT6HZ5E

http://youtu.be/l_hGKkBSAcc

jesus ur mp6 is like my mp10.. except i dont even come close to dying lol

Well I would hope you don't die in MP10 with all that gear! Geez! Mr. Billionaire lives on the forum apparently!! Nice freakin sh---t!!

Clicky profile, the barb "Krag".

1.3 million EHP with war cry and shield. 0.9 million in two hander form. With the shield I can face tank MP10 or MP8 with the two hander.

I recently tried to improve my DPS at the cost of EHP and it didn't work, died 3-4 times during a MP10 uber run. Normally I'll only die on these runs if something happens like a lag out or I fubar or another party member or two goes down.

So if your looking for some numbers to shoot at, there they are.

The SS with 10% CC is a big EHP booster. That's a very expensive sheild. How long does it take you to kill an elite mob on MP10 with that set up??
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]