Diablo® III

Error 3

i have problem loggin in , this is due to Error 3 , when i enter my account name and password all goes ok until the authenticator show up , i fill it correctly but the second i press enter error 3 shows up , i have read on the forum for those

https://sea.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-ingame-errors

And https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/error-3

but nothing work at all , i have submit a ticket to remove my authenticator but it seem i need a picture of my self as a government issued photo ID, witch i Totally disagree putting a picture of myself on internet , as it is my Personal Right.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
LeDieuQc,

In order to get an authenticator removed, we need proof of your ownership of the account. That doesn't have to be a photo id though. You'll need to submit a support ticket or call in and speak to a Billing and Account representative so they can ascertain your ownership status and then help accordingly. There's really nothing that we can do in the forums to help with an authenticator removal.

For your error 3 you might try logging into your Account Management page and changing the account password. That forces the data to refresh on the account which can resolve the error.
Reply Quote
im having the same issue what is the support number to call
Reply Quote
what would be the contact number
Reply Quote
i guess i have no choice to call , but my native language is not english , any french number that i can call so i can get help, living North America
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]