Diablo® III

"Ask the Devs" Round 1: Patch 1.0.7 - Answers

-
There are governments where ppl are only allowed to speak publicly, when they are pledging thier allegiance or spreading pro-government propaganda.
Thankfully the U.S.A & a coalition of freedom fighting countries have snuffed those dictatorships out.
Freedom of speech, whether it's a customer or even someone we disagree w/, is our ONLY chance to learn how others feel. I sugest cherishing it, or avoiding public forums all together.

Considering the USA is a fascist nation with a president who's silenced more whistle-blowers than any president in it's history. I think it's safe to say that the USA is a poor example of free speech.

you're a very stupid person
Reply Quote
yea its sad that they wont admit the real reason for the five million unsocket is plain and simple. It makes them more money via the AH. One of the small consolations I have right now is that I can move my perfect gems from one character to another inexpensively. Marquis gems are going to be account bound AND cost five million to un socket? There prob wont be any marquis gems in my future. IM not made of gold....er....money.
Reply Quote
Question: Im sure im probably only 1 of the few % of people who play diablo 3 on a 50' Plasma. With over 1500 Hours of gameplay the STATIC images example " The white text on the right side of screen for objectives, the hero pictures for people in partys on the left side of screen, and the health skill boxes and mana ect at the bottom of the screen. they are getting pretty BURNED IN. a Transparency Feature would save the life of my 1000$ TV/Monitor.. any chance you could include this into a future update ?
Reply Quote
Does the sentry of Demon Hunter will count as pet so it won't hurt to hit a reflect damage elite?
Reply Quote
I do agree with Freedom of Speech but some of you did take it too far.
Reply Quote
I guess now its 2 hours more til i can check out the new patch
Reply Quote
over 1500 hours? Wow thats a bit crazy!
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 09:59 AMPosted by Lylirra
High-end players who already have extremely good gear, but are having difficulty finding new upgrades (either through drops or the Auction House).

Why would I waste my time buying and finding items that aren't BiS? This doesn't make any sense. MP1 is so easily farmed that with BoA's attached there is no reason to get anything short of these new crafted items.

First you tell me that to play the way I want to I have to farm the Auction House for a mind-boggling amount of hours. Now you are saying that I need to farm the same stupid content to sink my gold into crafted items. You didn't fix anything with 1.07. You just moved it around.

Get over yourselves dev team! Your philosophy on this game is terrible.
Reply Quote
Hey can anyone explain how this patch actually changes the game? I really dont follow a lot of this kind of stuff but I am starting to play quite a bit. I just would like to know if anyone could help me on this? Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 12:40 PMPosted by n0rain
Why would I waste my time buying and finding items that aren't BiS? This doesn't make any sense. MP1 is so easily farmed that with BoA's attached there is no reason to get anything short of these new crafted items.

Because those new craftables can roll higher stats than any drop for the specific slot. For example - dropped shoulders can not roll more than 200 Dex/Int/Str/Vit. The BoA Item can roll up to 230.
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 12:46 PMPosted by Softwerker

Because those new craftables can roll higher stats than any drop for the specific slot. For example - dropped shoulders can not roll more than 200 Dex/Int/Str/Vit. The BoA Item can roll up to 230.

Exactly my point. If the new items are BiS why would I worry with anything else? I would just farm loot/AH/gold until I could craft the best item available to me for that slot instead of wasting time getting inferior gear.
Reply Quote
What is taking so long?
Reply Quote
I find the community on Blizzard games to be so humorous. So many fanboys turned off WoW or came back from League of Legends for one minute just to scrutinize the dev team on every level. JW is gone, and you can be sure there's inner turmoil over this game/franchise at the moment. That being said, it's still under a year from release and I am OVERWHELMED by excitement to try this patch out. The crafting system gives me something to do rather than waiting for ridiculous drops while I do monster power questing. I don't even mind if this game dies a little bit more. By the looks of it, the only cancer to this game are all of the negative nancies who want to shed light on what hasn't been fixed rather than look at the advantages of these updates. However, I do see some validity through the tears about Monks, but with that being said, go play another class. I rolled Witch Doctor from launch and re-rolled to Barbarian at level 71 paragon. Guess what? The game still remains fun for me. Sad, sad, sad, spoiled children. QQ. Thanks Blizz!
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 12:49 PMPosted by n0rain
Exactly my point. If the new items are BiS why would I worry with anything else? I would just farm loot/AH/gold until I could craft the best item available to me for that slot instead of wasting time getting inferior gear.

The crafting costs are pretty high and the chance of a high quality item pretty low. As you have to farm the essences anyway - why not combine your gear with dropped stuf and craftables. It might take a lot of trys to create a really great item.
Reply Quote
This Q&A was a complete waste of time and effort. I got nothing out of these answers at all. Some of them I actually laughed out loud.
"Overall we're ok with the current state of monk passives."... REALLY?

And what was the point of the PTR? the patch was so freaking broken when they released the notes.. and a month after that they barely changed anything at all. WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST MONTH ROFL
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 01:03 PMPosted by NoTime2BLEED
I find the community on Blizzard games to be so humorous. So many fanboys turned off WoW or came back from League of Legends for one minute just to scrutinize the dev team on every level. JW is gone, and you can be sure there's inner turmoil over this game/franchise at the moment. That being said, it's still under a year from release and I am OVERWHELMED by excitement to try this patch out. The crafting system gives me something to do rather than waiting for ridiculous drops while I do monster power questing. I don't even mind if this game dies a little bit more. By the looks of it, the only cancer to this game are all of the negative nancies who want to shed light on what hasn't been fixed rather than look at the advantages of these updates. However, I do see some validity through the tears about Monks, but with that being said, go play another class. I rolled Witch Doctor from launch and re-rolled to Barbarian at level 71 paragon. Guess what? The game still remains fun for me. Sad, sad, sad, spoiled children. QQ. Thanks Blizz!

That's just your !@#$ty opinion. Majority of people see how this patch is %^-*. LISTEN TO THE GOOD ADVICE BLIZZARD. Stop turning into bioware
Reply Quote
不能玩是為什麼?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]