Diablo® III

My amulet disappeared?!!

View profile
I've been TR'ing all day from 94 and finally hit 95 and I go to my stash to put back on my normal gear just to find that my amulet is missing. This is not a troll post it's literally not there anymore. I always stash my gear when I switched it out with my TR stuff. Has anyone else had this problem?!
Reply Quote
Are you 100% sure you didn't vendor it by mistake? >_<
Reply Quote
Looks good to me.
Reply Quote
Are you 100% sure you didn't vendor it by mistake? >_<
Reply Quote
Actually, the same thing happened to me a couple of weekends ago. I didn't put out a ticket because it probably wasn't worth much in the grand scheme of things (I paid 3M gold, but I think it should be worth around 20M based on equivalent DPS increase in other AH items), but I was freaking out. It never reappeared, so I don't know where it is.

And I am 100% sure I didn't vendor it because it was in my profile when I logged in to check on something in AH, and checked my amulet and it was gone. I probably should have submitted a ticket, but I figured that Blizz has enough things to worry about than to go hunting for a missing amulet, since it's probably not that valuable anyway. *sigh*
Edited by Nameless#1537 on 2/10/2013 7:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
I always make sure when I swap gear to stash it away before I start to do anything man this sucks my monk feels so naked.
Reply Quote
D:
Reply Quote
Vendor ripped you off.
Reply Quote
Is it possible this is the first sign of "poofing" from duped items? How good was the amulet? Is it one of those 16x+ copies?
Reply Quote
View profile
02/10/2013 08:36 PMPosted by Lestat
Is it possible this is the first sign of "poofing" from duped items? How good was the amulet? Is it one of those 16x+ copies?

Nah I haven't seen another one like it I spent 550m on it though so it's quite a bit of a loss =\
Reply Quote
yea, those are duped items. They are clones of the ring of power. When the ring is destroyed in the fires of Mt. Doom, the clones also vanish with them. >:o
Reply Quote
I'd submit a ticket if you stashed it, Blizz may rollback your character. Worth a try.
Reply Quote
Moral of the story, don't play while drunk.
Reply Quote
I would cry bitter bitter tears if my amulet went away. Most people would think it is crap, but I have never seen it's like.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/10/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Virtueboy
I would cry bitter bitter tears if my amulet went away. Most people would think it is crap, but I have never seen it's like.

Yeah, I have a similarly cool one on my WD that I've never seen anything comparable to. Awesome thing too is that I think I got it for under a million gold. People sure are silly huh?
Reply Quote
02/10/2013 10:45 PMPosted by gotaplanstan

Yeah, I have a similarly cool one on my WD that I've never seen anything comparable to. Awesome thing too is that I think I got it for under a million gold. People sure are silly huh?

Yeah, mine cost like 9mil.
Reply Quote
Dupulet
Reply Quote
Maybe the dingo ate your baby.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/11/2013 11:49 AMPosted by CapnQrunch
Maybe the dingo ate your baby.

Lol that's what I had in mind but didn't want to say it so that I don't sound crazy! But I guess on a positive note I got a new amulet that gives me an extra 70 something all resist and still sitting at 183k DPS but the 190k sure did look a hell of a lot better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]