Diablo® III

I still die easily on inferno

It seems like I still die easily when using 2 fist weapons. I was thinking I can increase my attack speed to compensate but still die from elite attacks. Should i use a shield off hand instead? Please critique my monk.

thanks!
Reply Quote
At a quick glance, your health seems to be your problem. Also STI would help as well.
Edited by Ace#1655 on 2/10/2013 4:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
You have 9k life. Swap out your entire set with some vit or get an inna's radiance and put an amethyst on it. You have to backpedal from that dps; dps is no use when you got no health.
Reply Quote
Your health pool is non-existent. You need more. Minimum 30k. Recommended 42k for higher Monster Power.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the tips. It looks like shopping is in order.
Reply Quote
From what I can see you seem pretty new to monk.
Before you buy anything l would spend a couple days and learn about Monk gear and gear stat allocations.
An understanding of skills can also help you in our play and also effects how you gear.

To that end, I would at the very least read Piffle's and Nameless' gearing guides. Scrapz has a <200k gearing thread.

Knowledge is power!
Information can be found here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415793376
Reply Quote
You need VIT on every as many gears as possible, otherwise put some amethysts in that gear instead.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]