Diablo® III

18k elite kills later and I got this!!!

500 hours and My first set ammy/ring finally dropped........ And was promptly brimstoned. Are YOU FUSKSJFNDJDJDNJDJSSDFIDKDNDJFKFKFIFKDN KIDDING ME???????!!!!!!

Blackthorns cross

163 str
66 int
530loh
14% life
Bleed damage
3500 health from globes

Good job blizzard. Love it. Back to the AH.
Reply Quote
welcome to the club, DS.
Reply Quote
View profile
haha thats how i felt after i rolled my Tals Neck Piece. A guy offered me 35m UNID for it and instead i rolled and brimmed it. I would never not ID it though TBH. Just imagine if it was a tricross..........xD
Reply Quote
I had two setpiece rings (Wailing Host and Nats) drop in ten minutes for me today. Both instabrimstones.
Reply Quote
That kinda bullcrap (I'm tired of my posts getting deleted from language but still want you all to know that bullcrap is not the first word choice I would use to express my frustration and disgust with this game) ...... Would never happened in D2. An SOJ was always good for example. Freaking RNG ( also not my first choice in words)
Reply Quote
rng is bad in this product. i don't know how people can say drops are fine.
Reply Quote
having more bad drops makes the good drops worth more.

RNG if fine.
Reply Quote
Really brim'd those? They are a good 1.5 filler item w no competiion 150+ a main stat
Reply Quote
yeah 1300+ hours play time and no good drops does make it worth it
Reply Quote
No way. RNG is the worst part of this game. There are some items especially high level legendary rings and Amy's that should NOT disappoint!!! EVER!! That's like watching all the "7"'s line up on a slot machine only to find out that the machine you were on pays in Monopoly money. My only other leg ammy I found was a worthless maras.... Also the best ammy in D2.
Reply Quote
02/10/2013 07:47 PMPosted by DarkSayain
There are some items especially high level legendary rings and Amy's that should NOT disappoint!!! EVER!!

That makes the high lvl items worthless.
Reply Quote
Don't care. I'm sick of finding auto brim legendaries. The high end stuff will still be there and worth just as much if not more cause they will be the RARES that rolled the good RNG stats. This was the formula that worked so well in D2. Now sell me some more of your gear for cheap Comrade! :) I'm the one that bought your WH belt from you.
Reply Quote
02/10/2013 07:59 PMPosted by DarkSayain
The high end stuff will still be there and worth just as much if not more

Not really , imagine if every TR ammy in AH is a trifecta and every BT ammy is trifecta etc.
It will cause us to full gear pretty quickly thus removing the chase.
I am only 2 slots BIS complete for now helm and force, rest will require alot more hunting =)

02/10/2013 07:59 PMPosted by DarkSayain
Don't care. I'm sick of finding auto brim legendaries

Well the other way is for them not to drop or you will have peeps leaving because they are BIS all over and the game is complete.
Reply Quote
your force isn't BIS the way you're using that term. .5 CC short sry
Reply Quote
02/10/2013 08:17 PMPosted by Alesso
your force isn't BIS the way you're using that term

Yup. RNG ftw that keeps the Item hunt longer =) but most of the 9/10s are lower dps in general.

Need 306 avg dmg too for BIS. How high is max dmg for force?

My SC loh isnt max either. and not 4x100 stats
Edited by Comrade#6924 on 2/10/2013 9:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
well look at it on the bright side! since you're doing a budget build with nonapoc force and SC, attaining BIS for them will be much easier than trying to attain BIS for apoc force and CC mempo
Reply Quote
Lets get back on topic of how crappy this LEVEL 62 SET AMMY IS IN 500 HOURS OF FARMING GARBAGE.
Reply Quote
forget it, i wont bother explaining.
Edited by Comrade#6924 on 2/12/2013 11:29 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]