Diablo® III

WKL UPGRADE ?

snatched it for 65mil

Oh no XD I fear you may have overpaid :/

6/25 with socket is pretty aweseom. IAS is an acceptable replacement for CD especially when CD with socket is in the hundreds of millions. LS can be obtained on other weapon so to each his own I guess. To my untrained eye, he picked up a pretty amazing WKL at a fairly reasonable price range. Only thing that could have made it a better roll with his stats would be 1% more IAS and 14% higher damage modifier to reach the max 50%

Party on Garth!
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 2/12/2013 6:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 11:12 PMPosted by gotaplanstan
snatched it for 65mil

Oh no XD I fear you may have overpaid :/

Overpaid? I'd pay that in a heartbeat and resell for x5.

It doesn't have crit dmg or LS, but the raw dmg output is just...huge.
Reply Quote
well i think wkl is still worth the upgrade after 1.07 :)
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 07:15 AMPosted by venveng
WKL works wonders. I pair mine with crystal fist. I got one of the best WKL I've seen so far.

plz for the love of god get a black damage weapon to pair with that...not a crystal fist...

02/12/2013 05:59 AMPosted by CaptainCarl
14% higher damage modifier to reach the max 50%

WKL can only get 40% carl
Reply Quote
I am thinking of loosing my life on hit WKL for more damage and better percentages...not sure if my 3.00 LS will make up for the difference in survivable though.

I keep my damage buffed at 120k dsp right now

Any feedback on this move?

Will my 3.00 LS keep me alive......?
Reply Quote
6/25 with socket is pretty aweseom. IAS is an acceptable replacement for CD especially when CD with socket is in the hundreds of millions. LS can be obtained on other weapon so to each his own I guess. To my untrained eye, he picked up a pretty amazing WKL at a fairly reasonable price range. Only thing that could have made it a better roll with his stats would be 1% more IAS and 14% higher damage modifier to reach the max 50%

Overpaid? I'd pay that in a heartbeat and resell for x5.

It doesn't have crit dmg or LS, but the raw dmg output is just...huge.

I only said that, because for comparisons sake, my WKL is only about a 3k dps decrease for him, and mine cost 980k. Just sayin...
Reply Quote
Hell yeah WKL FTW!
Reply Quote
I think there may be a 750~ dps one up with 90%+ CD and OS I think its even close to 6/25 I know its going for something around 40m...

It may actually be a dps bump, based on the CD stat, should look, might not be in your price range, but plugging it into a calculator should show if you're going to see a dps gain.
Reply Quote
Without even using d3up I'd say that probably WOULD be an upgrade for him, and if he resold his IAS one for the buying price he'd make some money too :)
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 10:28 AMPosted by Saffron
Will my 3.00 LS keep me alive......?

all depends on what MP you're farming.

all i have is 2.9 LS and i can farm MP 10 without a problem. But I'm also running around with 214k dps
Reply Quote
all depends on what MP you're farming.

all i have is 2.9 LS and i can farm MP 10 without a problem. But I'm also running around with 214k dps

I would say I usually run around in MP5.

I have not tried Ubers in MP5 for a while but can do MP4 Ubers.

I have been key farming Act 3 in MP5 sincE1.07 and it seems a smidge easier
Reply Quote
@H00K, can you mp10 ubers? Carry? Solo? I'm trying to find my next upgrade, and deciding if the WKL + LS should be my route.
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 11:49 AMPosted by TEMPLAR
@H00K, can you mp10 ubers? Carry? Solo? I'm trying to find my next upgrade, and deciding if the WKL + LS should be my route.

never tried soloing, the only ubers that give me trouble is seigebreaker, cause of the RD, all I do is swap my EF with a LS one and then its no problem

you'll more then likely lose paper dps when u swap your spear for a WKL, but double LS is the way to go.
Reply Quote
so hook is suggesting to have both weapon with ls ?
Reply Quote
http://imgur.com/Ld4krqK

just got this for 100M the damage is amazing!
Reply Quote
Swagmonster i think u added me.. I cancelled ur req as i ran outof WKL. But add me again. I have one last WKL to give away.

To the rest im sorry. Till i have new stocks on hand for now its the last piece for Swagmonster...

And i got mine at 99m with Ls n despite 5/16 lightning im still happy. Takes my dps from 150 to 161..

Final last piece to complete my monk is EF with 0.25aps, LS n a socket. If anyone has n wants to sell free free to add me in game... Willing to pay up to 500m depending on the dps.
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 12:23 PMPosted by H00K

never tried soloing, the only ubers that give me trouble is seigebreaker, cause of the RD, all I do is swap my EF with a LS one and then its no problem

you'll more then likely lose paper dps when u swap your spear for a WKL, but double LS is the way to go.

Double LS is definitely to go... I cant survive with just a weapon with LS... N im on the old cookie cutter build with guiding light for party buff dps on mp10 ubers or demonic essence farm.

N i got my Tal Rasha armor for me monk at 333k onpatch day last week.. (there's a post on 'love the extended maintenance time")
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 11:49 AMPosted by TEMPLAR

Hi templar, as mentioned above, i just got my WKL at 99m: 876 dps, 5/16 lightning, 2.9LS N OS.

I wish it could be higher lightning but im glad anyway. As those with awesome lightning stats are insanely high priced (saving abit for Ef with LS n OS)

For me personally my easy comfort zone is having both weapons with LS.

Tried having one weapon with Ls, possible though,but requires me to kite around on mp10.

Just received my Wkl 1 hr ago due to Ah is bugged i think (b/o 2 days back n only just received) tried mp10 with party of 4. With my current weapons: 5.9LS, im really in the comfort zone just now when i encounter elite with RD n plagued.. (plagued got buffed big time n its dishing dmg like molten do before 1.0.7)

So for me personally, yes dual Ls is the way to go
Reply Quote
well i think it depends if you going for sword and board i think you don;t think need to have dual ls ? correct me if i am wrong :)
Reply Quote
u
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]