Diablo® III

Giving up D3 for Lent...

Why did god tell his son never to play poker?
'cuz then he'd risk turning into the Antechrist.

*drum roll*
Edited by FuzzyWuzzy#1793 on 2/11/2013 7:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
*crickets*
Reply Quote
I hear that Benedict is giving up being the Pope for Lent...
Reply Quote
Enjoy tomorrow and have a blessed Lent period.
Reply Quote
Although I do not share this or any other religious devotion, I hope you have some quality time away from the game. See you soon!
Reply Quote
dialogue to follow:

mother: lent isn't just for catholics.

me: who else is it for? anglicans?

Reply Quote
will you be playing WoW or PoE in the meantime?
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 02:02 PMPosted by tcklemepanda
will you be playing WoW or PoE in the meantime?

LOL. No. I don't even have those games and not intending to. I actually don't play any other game but D3 ATM. Really, my time is going to be used to reconnect with other priorities in my life, not the least of which would be my faith journey in life. If I start up another addictive game, I'm just defeating the whole purpose of this exercise.

And thanks for the well wishes folks. 7 more hours until I shut 'er down. Let's see if they can get this patch going before I do this.
Edited by Nameless#1537 on 2/12/2013 2:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
I disagree with your religous beliefs, but respect the fact that you can share them on this site...good luck!
Reply Quote
gonna give up monk forums as well?
Reply Quote
thumbs up nameless
Reply Quote
@Nameless
That’s a very good thing that you’re doing. Giving up D3 must be really hard so good luck with that dude
I didn’t know that there was a “break” from lent .. at least that time frame will help make it a bit easier

Kudos to you and we’ll be right here when you’re back on Easter = )
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 02:10 PMPosted by TToughnuts
I disagree with your religous beliefs, but respect the fact that you can share them on this site...good luck!

Yes, this monk community is awesome indeed. Thanks for the note.

02/12/2013 02:58 PMPosted by QHTran
Kudos to you and we’ll be right here when you’re back on Easter = )

You guys better be!!! :)

And just tried out 1.0.7... LOVING THE PATCH SO FAR. Just very sad to leave now. But alas, I am. Farewell, dear monk community for now. Signing off until... well.... I dunno. Might just poke my head in here on Sunday to see what's going on.
Reply Quote
Ahhhhh...I got so caught up in regearing that I forgot you were doing this. I should've waited until you got off tonight before messing with that :/ Oh well, I'll see you in a week with some fancy new digs and hopefully the rng gods will bless you with as great a drop as I got tonight. Glad you were there to share in the excitement though :)
Reply Quote
@ Nameless

God bless
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]