Diablo® III

Pre 1.0.7 Para 100 Honor List

with 1.0.7 scheduled for Tuesday February 12, 2013... I wanted to comprise a list of those who hit para 100 the "old school" way before the new XP buffs arrive.

If you are para 100 or hit it before 1.0.7 goes in, please see my link and post your hero profile link in there so I can add you to the list.

Congrats for all those who have hit 100 already and for those working hard to get there!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7895119711

BubbaGump
Reply Quote
View profile
And the rest of us are scrubs I assume? XD
Reply Quote
I'm certainly not calling anyone scrubs. Just trying to give Kudos to those who did it before 1.0.7
Reply Quote
Kudos to them I say, I'll be at level 78 before patch and since I hear that level 80 is about the halfway point, that must've been a ton of act 3 runs, lots of time. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing, but grats either way.
Reply Quote
82 here....guess I am not good enough for that list.
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 03:25 PMPosted by Death
LOL who gives a damn? Not all of us care about paragon levels. I farm for treasure on MP10, I don't care about paragon level much at all.
^this!
Reply Quote
View profile
02/11/2013 03:25 PMPosted by Death
LOL who gives a damn? Not all of us care about paragon levels. I farm for treasure on MP10, I don't care about paragon level much at all.

WHATEVER YOU NO PARAGON-100-HAVING NOOB, YOU DON'T KNOW NUTHIN'

Just kidding. I'm struggling just to get to the halfway point (78). I've found that in terms of gearing up my time is better spent spamming refresh on the auction house :(

Paragon 100, ain't nobody got time fo' dat!
Reply Quote
The majority of my time is spent doing key runs on mp9, and I've just recently started running in public games for xp. So I just made it to 77 and now I'm finding out that I'm still not halfway?...definitely using the ruby in the helm from here on out.
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 04:41 PMPosted by Bloodyzbub
The majority of my time is spent doing key runs on mp9, and I've just recently started running in public games for xp. So I just made it to 77 and now I'm finding out that I'm still not halfway?...definitely using the ruby in the helm from here on out.

tomorrow should help.... I think the biggest 1.0.7 note I have been waiting for is being able to go into MP1-10 public games...

I dont think many will flock to the 8-10 area (because of others being able to queue up but not pull their own weight) but it should help in a multitude of ways....

also... to the OP... whodufukk cares if you are PL100 at this point?.... Do you need a paper on a wall stating you gained PL100 in a few months? (paragon hasnt been out THAT long)....

you played WoW in "vanilla" didnt you?..... lol
Reply Quote
Thanks! :D
Reply Quote
Bah. I wish I had switched to HC sooner. The road to 50, let alone 100 is rife with peril. I have no idea if I can one-shot this, but I'm trying dammit. 83 for my SC Barb, but that was last played in November.
Reply Quote
wouldn't it be easier for you to just honor the list from http://www.diabloprogress.com/class.barbarian , just copy paste the names dude.. you'll get thousands from there.. you're welcome..
Edited by R4M80#2367 on 2/12/2013 1:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
i am happy that it will take me a long time to reach 100 to be quite honest. i see no need to rush things just so I can join in on a circle jerk thread like this one.
Reply Quote
"Old school" way = paragon 100 in 1.04

Also, if you really want this information just go to diabloprogress.com
Edited by Wayneold#1685 on 2/12/2013 9:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
I suspect there's alot of folks like me ... could have been 100 a long time ago but have been taking it slow because there's no need to rush...
Reply Quote
Playing for fun, challenge and loot... forgot paragon levels existed.
Reply Quote
I got there... Enjoyed doing it. Plus I have a full time job, and a family that still loves me. lol
Reply Quote
I hit 100 about a week ago so just in time I guess.. :)
Reply Quote
I'm not even remotely there, and it's pretty unlikely that I'd even make a "pre 1.1 honor list"...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]