Diablo® III

Pre 1.0.7 Para 100 Honor List

with 1.0.7 scheduled for Tuesday February 12, 2013... I wanted to comprise a list of those who hit para 100 the "old school" way before the new XP buffs arrive.

If you are para 100 or hit it before 1.0.7 goes in, please see my link and post your hero profile link in there so I can add you to the list.

Congrats for all those who have hit 100 already and for those working hard to get there!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7895119711

BubbaGump
Reply Quote
LOL "old school" way as in I had lots of time to spend leveling, and my level 100 took longer then yours. I used to have to walk up hill to school both ways in the snow.
Reply Quote
View profile
Congrats to farming MP0/1 over and over.. and over... and over... and over again. I opt to run upper MP from the time MP's were released. They should have had higher exp to the upper MP levels the moment the released them. Too many people running MP0/1 just for speed farming IMO.

They are finally rewarding those that opt for running more challenging MP levels... something that should have been done to begin with. Now people will actually have a reason to run MP10 besides ubers.
Reply Quote
How about a club for people who beat inferno pre-1.0.3? That's about the only one that matters.
Reply Quote
me
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Coffee-1942/hero/2397108
Reply Quote
lol, damn if only i hadn't played every class and just grinded the same thing over and over until i hated the game i could be on bubbagumps cool kid list.
Reply Quote
hahaha..."honor list"!!??....congrats u finished mp1 10000000000000 times!
Reply Quote
Like mp10 was a big challange. It is exact same thing, except 30x slower.
Paragon 100 is nothing more than endurance test, and no it isn't easy thing to do.
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 07:52 PMPosted by PurgatoryZ
How about a club for people who beat inferno pre-1.0.3? That's about the only one that matters.

Also me.
Reply Quote
Add me ive been para 100 for quite a while now :p
Reply Quote
congrats to those that made it pre patch!
Reply Quote
QQless
Reply Quote
Haha, hit 100 at the beginning of this month. Was never in a huge rush. Btw, the real champs are the ones who did it in 1.0.4 before the HF ring even existed lol. But yeah, it really is just a manner of speed running lower mps over and over. Bulk of my leveling came from mp3.
Reply Quote
im proud to part of this group.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]