Diablo® III

WTS Super Barb (1mil EHP) - PARTING OUT

b
Reply Quote
One way to sell this is to set your b/o in real money or gold at about 50-75% higher than u paid for it, either as a package or parts. There are always other suckers who will buy gear and act like they know how to play. ABC always be closing.
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 12:43 AMPosted by InfinitiWolf
One way to sell this is to set your b/o in real money or gold at about 50-75% higher than u paid for it, either as a package or parts. There are always other suckers who will buy gear and act like they know how to play. ABC always be closing.

Thanks for your advice, will defintealy consider it :)
Reply Quote
My barb cost me 900mil and I would laugh at this guy in PvP.his selling because he just realized how much of a band wagon addict douche he is lol.
Reply Quote
nice barb, gl with the sale. n quincy too :)
Reply Quote
@deathadder - well best of luck in smashing the next person to own this gear set :P

@awesome - thanks my fellew shinigami!
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
maybe you should separately if your do let us know your bin for each piece please. good stuff btw.
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 08:36 PMPosted by JOHNNYVADER
maybe you should separately if your do let us know your bin for each piece please. good stuff btw.

Thanks for your tip! I am considering some BINS right now so hopefully will update with them soon :)
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
couldn't view your profile....but can you advise me with the stat of your helm?
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 09:13 PMPosted by Aceofspade
couldn't view your profile....but can you advise me with the stat of your helm?

Hi there!

Yes sure, my helm is a Mempo of Twilight. Stats are:
Armor 453
STR 194
AR 77
IAS 8
CC 6
Life 12%
Socket
Reply Quote
Thank You....if only it's 9 IAS >.<
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]