Diablo® III

Server Maintenance 12/03/13 *Complete*

hmm enSG is that singapore? I guess its time to download a whole new client.

thanks for the help narull
Reply Quote
it's LIVE!
Reply Quote
Okay, I just went to log on this morning. I've read through some threads and found out there is maintenance.
Is that why when i try to open my diablo 3 launcher is says "unexpected error, trying to install. Please contact customer support.."??? :(
It was working fine yesterday

P.S.
Found out i have the engSG version as well... singapore?
Edited by xZrobe#6554 on 2/12/2013 2:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Okay, I just went to log on this morning. I've read through some threads and found out there is maintenance.
Is that why when i try to open my diablo 3 launcher is says "unexpected error, trying to install. Please contact customer support.."??? :(
It was working fine yesterday

P.S.
Found out i have the engSG version as well... singapore?

I'm reporting this to blizz atm, seems to have something to do with the enSG client.
Reply Quote
Ahh, I see..
Guessing i might not be getting on today then?
Reply Quote
same situation here, i cant get on either:-(, hope my axe that was at 125million before i could get on made some money money:-(
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
I'm honestly not sure, the enSG client should have been updated at the same time and this is a new error compared to the old one we got when we used to have the client mismatch.

For now it's a waiting game sorry guys.
Reply Quote
I'm honestly not sure, the enSG client should have been updated at the same time and this is a new error compared to the old one we got when we used to have the client mismatch.

For now it's a waiting game sorry guys.

Damn.. All good.. Will this also fix the reason i am not able to install the US client?
Reply Quote
:-( i feel like crying damn you blizzard damn you lol P.S cant wait for pvp and to level up faster:-)
Reply Quote
Same situation.
Reply Quote
witch time with uae time zone this maintenance will finish
Reply Quote
03/12/2014 04:42 AMPosted by eyaad
witch time with uae time zone this maintenance will finish

This maintenance would have finished a year ago, mate.

Look at the date of the topic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]