Diablo® III

Crafting Suggestion

When I played Diablo 3 beta I thought crafting would be a fun system. I remember crafting fire, poison, lightning, arcane maces and they were just Op for the beta content and they just 1 shot zombies with cleave and were quite entertaining. I thought good things might come from crafting. So as you might imagine when I got Diablo 3 I focused on upgrading the blacksmith. Quickly I realized he wasn't doing his job i paid him to do.

Crafting In Diablo 3 mostly you paying a merchant to make items for you. Then you wait right in front of him to make items, upgrade gems, ect. But really why should we have to stand there when the blacksmith/jeweler is doing the work not us? I think Diablo 3's crafting should be more bring back materials to the blacksmith, then see what he has made u with the materials u brought him last time. In my opinion this would diablo 3 much better then the current system. As you level him up the quality of his items improve, and you can direct his your crafter's progress down different paths with less range.

Barbarian path produce items with str modifier included more often. Also included would be item requesting so you can get a weapon if u need a weapon or armor. Something more along these paths.

I think a passive crafting system would be more useful to me then the active crafting system when leveling up a character. End game crafting it would be nice to not just vendor all my loot or ah my crafting materials. I would rather trade my crap items and gamble them on getting a crafted item drop that has a chance for an extra mod drop off rare materials to the crafter.

My2Cents
Reply Quote
Go home ur drunk...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]