Diablo® III

Sokahr The keywarden

So I'm hoping that maybe I am just unlucky.. but I've been killing this Bast@rd for about three days now on MP5.. and he has yet to drop the key.

Anyone else have any issues?
Reply Quote
Do you have 5 stacks of NV?
Reply Quote
Yes.. I usually go to Desolate Sands and run around in the Vault of the Assassin till i get NV5. Then head to the Oasis.
Reply Quote
I have been having the same issue. I haven't seen a key drop in at least 7 runs, including two at MP5 and one at MP6. Pre-1.07 it usually took a couple runs even at MP4. I guess the probability of it not dropping in those 7 runs is still around 1%, so I will try a couple more times before I really become suspicious.
Reply Quote
mp 5 is merely 50% drop rate try a higher mp lvl and you'll have more success.
Reply Quote
It's actually 55% for MP5, I think (5% + 10%*MP). I finally got a drop, but it was on my ninth run (I did two more MP6 runs). I have since had drops for all three keywardens at a more expected rate. It was just an inopportune time to go on an epic losing streak. Poor patch getting blamed for bad luck.
Reply Quote
i have had 3 from 3 drop on mp5
Reply Quote
Official word from Blizz, is that you have Inferno MP(v)*10% chance of a drop where v is greater than zero and less than or equal to 10. Inferno MP0 is 5% chance.

However, this has been discussed with severval of the crew I run with and it does seem that Act 2 drop is the stingiest and Act 1 is the most generous. We all get less keys out of Act 2.
Edited by Thanatos#1723 on 4/1/2013 3:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]