Diablo® III

How much is my WD worth?

I'm considering moving on to another character, after 600 hours my wd has bored me to the point where I don't want to play him anymore.

I'm looking for a rough estimate on how much my entire character is.

I estimate 500m at minimum.
Edited by Necrophobia#1486 on 2/11/2013 4:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
TBH, I only see about 350m but others might see more 8(

This is NOT an offer.
Edited by Cohesse#1221 on 2/11/2013 4:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
500m minimum sounds good, though I'd say realistically if you were to hold out to get a slightly higher valuation on some items (that I'm sure you could do... like the weapon), I'd put ya in the 650-750m range.

Edit: Note, the weapon, offhand and belt would probably pull most of that for you. But you'd have to be stubborn and really try to get the most out of it. If you wanted to move it quickly, 450-500 is probably about right for the whole chunk.
Edited by Recompense#1705 on 2/11/2013 4:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 04:48 PMPosted by Cohesse
TBH, I only see about 200m but others might see more 8(

How do you only see about 200m? The weapon alone would probably go for more than that.
Reply Quote
930dps Mana, with low int and perfect crit damage? I don't see that going for 200m. Have you looked at MCK lately?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]