Diablo® III

I thought I would never do this....

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/WASHLET-1294/hero/9599988

I'm looking for items to upgrade. I really only ever have around 5 million gold to spend at any one time. I found the Witching Hour, the Blackthornes, the Pox ring, the Vile Wards, and the ammy. Other than that, I've purchased the rest for less than 3 million a piece.

According to d3rawr.com, the lowest items, when taking EHP and DPS into account, are the Witching Hour, the Pox ring, and my boots.

Thoughts on what I need? I do have quite a bit of attack speed, meaning that I do run out of mana.

Thanks for the help.
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 09:03 AMPosted by WASHLET
I found the Witching Hour, the Blackthornes, the Pox ring, the Vile Wards, and the ammy

for real?? hard to believe lol

your def stats are quite good but you'll need more CC, CD everywhere u can find it...helm, gloves, bracer, ring
Reply Quote
Running out of mana is very problematic, especially if you are trying to move up in MP levels.

So let's look at your attack speed (AS) or APS (attacks per second)

Weapon 1.4
Gear - Witching Hour .9 , Pox .5
Total 1.58

Mana creation/mitigation
Base regen 40
Zuni set 20
Mojo 10
Total 70 mana regen per second

Plus 2 plus mana affixes on Mojo and Zuni helmet about 248 more total mana.

Mana creating skills GI and GF

Conclusion; You need at least one mana passive, probably SA would be the most efficient, but if you would rather use VQ or BR that would be up to you.

If you still don't have enough mana, you might want to sub in widowmaker spiders for one of your active skills.

For gear upgrades I would upgrade your mojo to 250 average damage (100-400 or similar amounts), 8.5 crit, and 14 mana regen.
Edited by skywalkerfx#1247 on 2/12/2013 10:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Hmongster -- Yeah, but I found them when I was using my barb. I do have quite a few hours in. I just need to get better at finding sellable items.

@skywalker -- thanks for the tips. I'll try it out this afternoon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]