Diablo® III

Warcraft IV?

Anyone else hope we see Warcraft IV? I think it would be epic.
Reply Quote
No chance in hell it's goign to happen, thanks to WoW. Truth.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/12/2013 03:16 PMPosted by KradisZ
No chance in hell it's goign to happen, thanks to WoW. Truth.

Also because of Starcraft 2. Blizzard is not going to focus on more than one RTS these days. Each universe is going to have a different type of game.
Reply Quote
Just because of WoW it does not mean WC4 will be made. Also, if it is true that only one RTS will carry on, then you should also think only one MORPG should carry on also, therefore, once Titan is released that will be there new MORPG & WoW will be old news... As it is already and dying in popularity. I personally know Blizzard for Warcraft. When I think of Warcraft, I do not think of WoW. I think of real Warcraft, the RTS games. I hope Titan gets released soon as WC4 RTS comes out soon also. It makes me sick when I hear people refer to WoW as Warcraft, that is not Warcraft, that is a different type of game. I wish blizzard would have made that MORPG out of something else, they could have created anything like "Titan", I just don't like to see a good game ruined. I want Warcraft to be RTS only! It is more popular than Starcraft, I say forget Starcraft. The most popular Blizzard games I want to see is the new MORPG Titan, & WC4... the best RTS ever!!! ...I really do think Blizzard will release Titan no later than 2016. I think the next WoW expansion allowing players to reach 100 will be the last one... The Elder Scrolls MORPG is going to get released by another company soon, that game was Platinum before it even was online for being a RGP. That is a game that was made to be a RPG. Warcraft was not, Warcraft RTS will always be platinum, WoW will never be able to compete "The Elder Scrolls". Just like "The Elder Scrolls" could never be turned into a RTS game & beat Warcraft. I wish Blizzard luck though competing against that game, maybe "Titan" will be something completely new & better than "The Elder Scrolls", but it is gonna be a tough game to beat I am sure! I am hoping that after the Diablo expansion & last Starcraft expansion is released this year, Blizzard can begin making a new best RTS game ever... WARCRAFT IV!
Reply Quote
As much I wish this would happen, I already bet my best friend $1,000 that it won't happen. (by at least 2023)
Reply Quote
Autopilot, you are going to lose $1000!!! I assure you, people didn't think Starcraft II would be out until 2016 look at where we are now. It will happen faster than you think. I'm thinking we will see Warcraft IV long before 2020. As early as a release date of 2016.
Reply Quote
I hope as a gamer that you're right, but my wallet doesn't. XD
Reply Quote
That would be awesome! I played WoW back in Vanilla, left, and came back for Wraith/Cata, and now I'm done with WoW.

Having said that, I did love the story development that WC3 gave us, and I would buy WC4, in a heartbeat!
Reply Quote
Anyone else hope we see Diablo IV? I think it would be epic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]