Diablo® III

That's right Nameless =p

View profile
LOL
I'm mean :)

In case anyone is not up to speed, Nameless gave up D3 for lent so he won't be able to see this
(until the weekend I guess)...
Reply Quote
In which case, let's keep it on page 1 so he'll see it first thing he gets back. :D

He found his first legendary and plan of 1.07 in our last run last night. Decent send off, at least.

And yes, you're mean, Kamel. LOL!!
Reply Quote
View profile
Nameless....see you tomorrow ;)
Reply Quote
Welcome back for the weekend, Nameless!! :D

I have the dex gloves and shoulders archon plans for you. :)
Reply Quote
View profile
Oh shoot! I forgot to watch Hero. I guess I'll have to later tonight lol.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the taunt, KJ! Very classy indeed. :) And thanks for those plans, Joy! I've tried to farm for plans over the past 12 hours or so and I have only found one or two. It's so frustrating! Every little bit helps, so I really appreciate you saving those plans for me!

It's good to be back, if only for a 24 hour window, and then I disappear for another 6 days. Not so surprisingly, going several days without D3 has been HARD but worthwhile (I think). For all whom I play with, look forward to slaying some more tonight!
Reply Quote
View profile
Hey, I gave you plan too :)
And it's always fun playing with you guys, as I said before, it's the only time I play xD
Can't get into solo playing....I guess that's why I'll never be Uber; that's OK though :)
Reply Quote
It just seemed fitting that I pop in here and say heyo. :]

That's all. :)
Reply Quote
View profile

I'm still sad for you :(
Reply Quote

It's ok ... It was a lesson in careless stupidity for me. I mean, how does one even do that?? I still have no clue exactly how I did. Oh well. I just have this to say: you, Stan, and Nameless are awesome. I'd trade my gloves for you guys any day. :]

<3
Reply Quote
View profile
It's ok ... It was a lesson in careless stupidity for me. I mean, how does one even do that?? I still have no clue exactly how I did. Oh well. I just have this to say: you, Stan, and Nameless are awesome. I'd trade my gloves for you guys any day. :]

<3

That was very polite of you to add "Stan and Nameless" as to not make them feel bad.

;)
Reply Quote

<3

You sell your gloves by accident?!
Reply Quote
View profile
WORSE, she salvaged them!
Edited by KamelJabber#1103 on 2/17/2013 5:48 PM PST
Reply Quote

<3

You sell your gloves by accident?!

Worse...

I salvaged them. And I don't know how. While it is true that it surely takes an idiot to do something like that (unless someone else has done this, then it is not true...I'm only calling myself an idiot here), I have already berated myself, so please kindly hold back the flames. :]

They were next on my list of upgrades, but still... Anyway, now just gotta farm the plans. ^_^
Reply Quote
o_o Bane. Ouch. No flames, only empathy.

Nameless, if I get any duplicate plans, I'll hold them for you too :) In support of your willpower!
Reply Quote
o_o Bane. Ouch. No flames, only empathy.

Nameless, if I get any duplicate plans, I'll hold them for you too :) In support of your willpower!

Thanks!!! :) And thanks for your support... you too, KJ! :P

And yeah, my heart sank for Bane too. :( Just hope she can craft a kick-!@# pair of gloves to make up for it! :)

Aight... and that's a wrap for this week. Until next Saturday late night / Sunday evening... have yourselves a great week!
Reply Quote
View profile
i have a spare dex gloves recipe you can have!
Reply Quote
View profile
02/17/2013 07:53 PMPosted by MrMojoRisin
i have a spare dex gloves recipe you can have!

Sweet, I just gave Bane enough tears for about 40 crafts...you're in ! :)
Reply Quote
View profile
get her to add me! or i'll add her....

request sent!!
Reply Quote
View profile
.... crafting time for Bane!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]