Diablo® III

Error 31048/0 Posted ticket/Troubleshoot

(Locked)

Was told to delete battle.net cache and reset password, if that failed to post here. Well that failed and I'm posting here, if anyone has had any luck with these errors please let me know.

Every time I try to sell an item I get error 0, and every time I try to buy an Item I get error 31048. My stash isn't full but occasionally it reads as 50 items idk why.

These are my issues, thanks!
Edited by Psybear#1473 on 2/13/2013 10:51 AM PST
same here
same here
Same here
same here
Was told to delete battle.net cache and reset password, if that failed to post here. Well that failed and I'm posting here, if anyone has had any luck with these errors please let me know.

Every time I try to sell an item I get error 0, and every time I try to buy an Item I get error 31048. My stash is cleared but occasionally it reads as 50 items idk why.

These are my issues, thanks!
Having the same issue. Also uninstalled and reinstalled d3, still no change.
02/13/2013 10:55 AMPosted by Liogela
Don't bump threads please.

Would be nice if there was some sort of update to this, it is quite the annoyance considering the fact that recipe drops are quite sought after for the first few days and we have no opportunity to sell them if we wish.
A simple "this is a known issue that we are working on" helps give a little piece of mind rather than stating to not bump threads. To me, that is better QA....and will also prevent thread bumping in the process. That is just showing you care more about the bumping of a thread rather than the real issue at hand that numerous people are posting they are encountering.

I do not believe we are "demanding" responses, we obviously have a legitimate problem that we have reported and have sent in tickets for and have followed the steps given to no resolution.
same here
same
02/13/2013 11:06 AMPosted by Liogela
We investigate all potentially legitimate issues posted on these forums, including this one. However, considering the vast amount of threads that are made, I can't possibly provide detailed responses to all of them and still do all of the other duties of my job. If you want bugs fixed faster, demand less responses :D

TLDR: if we didn't have any customer I could get my work done.

These errors have been happening for almost a full day, even a brief update would go a long way.
I have the same problem! It says there are 52 items, when there are only 40.

I can exit the Auction House or logout and the game correctly counts the items, but it still won't let me sell anything.
Having the same issue :-(

Sigh.
Same problem here
Same here, wish they'd fix this!
same
Edited by Smokey#1585 on 2/14/2013 9:54 PM PST
Just listed first items since early am. Was also able to buy. Hardcore AH.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]