Diablo® III

PVP BEWARE PERMANENT DEATH !

02/13/2013 10:32 AMPosted by Lylirra
Thanks all. We're working on a hotfix for this right now and hope to have it tested and deployed as soon as possible. (In the meantime, we've also added this bug to our [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7909591041"]known issues list[/url] for 1.0.7 to help spread awareness. It's listed under "Brawling.")

What am I supposed to do about my dead character? Accept that your sub par work killed it and move on? Why would I play a game where the game company is killing me... WORKING AS INTENDED!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7909251185?page=1#5
Reply Quote
Haha this makes me laugh. I was just telling my friend at work that there would be an exploit in HC pvp to kill players hence no way would I be doing any brawling and sure enough there was!
Reply Quote
bump, waiting for blue reply.
Reply Quote
Got a reply from a GM, here is transcript...

Esthellendaat 12:02:02
Hi there, I am Game Master Esthellenda. ^^ How are you doing today?
youat 12:02:04
not doing very well
youat 12:02:10
my HC character died in PvP...
youat 12:02:14
working as intedned?
Esthellendaat 12:02:38
Yeah. ): Sorry to hear that, that's a bummer!
Reply Quote
This just in, blizzard does not give a $hit about it's customers. Quite rude... the person closed the chat a min after since I "Had no other problems"

Thanks for killing me in PvP blizzard, unforgivable.
Reply Quote
Bump for Justice.
Reply Quote
Dead characters profile for the lazy. - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Bio-1429/hero/29783507
Reply Quote
View profile
Edited by TheFunGun21#1392 on 2/13/2013 2:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
Bump, want blue reply. Tell me to my face that my character died b/c your failure in PvP.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/13/2013 12:16 PMPosted by Bio
Tell me to my face that my character died b/c your failure in PvP.

Your character died due to a flawed issue in PvP. I died to elites being able to be pulled in A1 town. Others have died due to vote-kick exploit.

Suck it up
Reply Quote
Accept I was not in a public game, nor was I fighting elites. I was in PvP with friends you a$shat.
Reply Quote
View profile
You lack the similarity I was stating, didn't you.... many of us have lost a character due to a design issue / bug. They are fixing the issue, which is a plus.

You are acting like a whiny brat crying in 2 threads, get a hold of yourself and think clearly, whining here does you nothing.
Reply Quote
Sorry, in game issues and having a death in a zone where no death is supposed to occur is not the same thing. D/c's and the like happen, and you risk death when you are in zones...

However... having a death in a "non death" pvp zone is ridiculous, you fan boi.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/13/2013 12:28 PMPosted by Bio

It was a new feature, when I stepped foot in there last night I knew it was risky. I am suggesting you call Blizzard or try to reach them in game again.

Also, I have been critical of many things Blizzard has done, I am just saying use your time better.
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 12:32 PMPosted by Lykotic

It was a new feature, when I stepped foot in there last night I knew it was risky. I am suggesting you call Blizzard or try to reach them in game again.

Also, I have been critical of many things Blizzard has done, I am just saying use your time better.

Can you not read? This is an official response from a d3 GAME MASTER

Got a reply from a GM, here is transcript...

Esthellendaat 12:02:02
Hi there, I am Game Master Esthellenda. ^^ How are you doing today?
youat 12:02:04
not doing very well
youat 12:02:10
my HC character died in PvP...
youat 12:02:14
working as intedned?
Esthellendaat 12:02:38
Yeah. ): Sorry to hear that, that's a bummer!
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 12:21 PMPosted by Bio
Accept I was not in a public game, nor was I fighting elites. I was in PvP with friends you a$shat.

Nice friends you got there.

I'll try to formulate what Lykotic is saying, provided I understood him well:

D/C, rubberbanding, monsters in A1 town, vote kick. The unfairness of the death does not matter. You can be sad about your loss and even post a RIP thread, but stop the never ending lament and demand to get a personalized blue post answer for your little and insignificant loss in the grand scheme of HC. If you can't accept to loose your character whatever the reason, please go play in SC.

Lab.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/13/2013 12:34 PMPosted by Bio
Can you not read? This is an official response from a d3 GAME MASTER

02/13/2013 12:34 PMPosted by Bio
try to reach them in game again

Can you? i used the word again. Other people may have more sympathy at the company. I know when I worked at Mythic back in the day and something like this came to me I would take more time on it and try and find a solution for you.
Edited by Lykotic#1869 on 2/13/2013 12:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 12:35 PMPosted by Spiff

please go play in SC.

Lab.

Coming from the para 6 WD? Get out scrub, I am close to para 80 and you want to bring that week !@#$ in here? GTFO
Reply Quote
Bump for response. That is total bull!@#$ if they don't restore the HC chars who died in the PVP zone.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]