Diablo® III

AH Error on attempting to sell Witching Hour

85 Human Warlock
"Failed to Escrow an Item. The player is locked. (317402)" is what it says next to the Red Exclamation point in my AH history.

I still have The Witching Hour in my stash, but now I can't even attempt to sell it.

I get "The Witching Hour failed. (Error 0)" within two seconds of trying to sell it.

It happens only for that one item...every other item I've put up for sale works.

Any idea how to solve the problem?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Magicmaster,

As you still have the item in your inventory, you've not lost anything. I'd suggest waiting a day or so and then seeing if there's still an issue putting it up for sale. Or, you might see if a trusted friend can put it up for you after trading it to them. That would show if it's a problem with your account or the item itself. Either way, if the problem is persistent, a ticket would need to be submitted asking for an escalation to the database admins to look at it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
How do I submit a ticket?

It's a day later, and the gloves still give me the same "Error 0" on trying to sell them.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Magicmaster,

The issue is already being investigated now but there's no ETA for a resolution,

This article will lead you through the process of submitting a support ticket should you ever need to.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=support_forums&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Thanks. Two days later, and same issue. Tried selling item to vendor and buying it back, and while that was successful, the item still cannot be sold (Error 0).
Reply Quote
I have the same issue. If you look in your completed tab, you should be a failed item with a database id.
Reply Quote
I have the same issue with error 0.
Reply Quote
Same issue here, can't save or buy anything since yesterday.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Third day, and same issue. Still can't sell the item (Error 0).

Actually, the item is listed as a failed (Error 317402...Failed to escrow item. Player locked.) twice under two database ID's:

1364629363 and 1364626936.
Reply Quote
Why dont you just sell it to a player?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
It has now been over a week and the weekly maintenance is over. I am still getting the exact same error (Error 0) when trying to sell the item in my inventory.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Magicmaster,

I'm sorry, but there are no updates to share with you. They're aware of the problem and still investigating the cause.

Did you ever see if a trusted friend was able to put it up on the AH or not? I suspect it still won't work as what you've described so far seems to indicate an issue with the actual item and not your account, but it might help to know if it can be auctioned by another account.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Magicmaster,

Here's an actual update. They've been able to reproduce it in QA more or less.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7923993843
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
No, I have no "trusted friends" that play Diablo, sad to say.

Thanks for the update! It's encouraging to see that it can be reproduced.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
The instructions on the link you gave indicates that I should try "clearing" the AH completed items list. I've searched and searched and can find no ways that I can do this. Can you help, please?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Will be two weeks tomorrow, and still am unable to sell the Witching Hour in my stash (Error 0). And, I still have no idea how to "clear" the AH completed list.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]