Diablo® III

4x Throw Barb 4x WD 3x Monk MultiBox stream

www.Twitch.tv/2148912

Streaming farming with 4 barbarians (throw) 4 Witch Doctors (acid build) and 3 monks (Tempest Rush build)

Also my main monk is 260k~ dmg unbuffed farming mp10 ubers and mp10 lootruns!

All legendaries I get are auctioned off to viewers starting at 1 gold bids! Highest bidder wins no matter the bid. I hold auctions @ 80 viewers or higher.

Hope to see you on the stream!

Also running ubers and keyruns with viewers

Thanks

My 2 highest paragon's are my 100 wd and 64 monk, others are catching up(had the monk and WD then decided to level up more monks and Wd's to multi box)

Average 80m/hr exp and 5-12 legs per hour on Barbs.
Average 70m/hr exp and 3-4 legs per hour on WD's
Average 50m/hr exp and 6-8 legs per hour on Monks
Average 90m/hr exp and 10-12 legs per hour on Solo Monk

Also I do cheap quad loot service! Just ask in stream
Edited by JulioPassion#1981 on 2/19/2013 4:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
Forgot your link. ;-)
Reply Quote
Wow I dont know what the hell I was doing link is there now LOL
Reply Quote
Stream is online doing some runs with my WD's then some mp10 farming on monk!
Reply Quote
Edited, also doing loot runs while streaming you get loot from ALL 4 of my WD's for a price per run!
Reply Quote
Stream is up and running! Just did some huge computer upgrades quality should be 10x better!
Reply Quote
Stream is online :) Lags all fixed, running 720p got everything fine tuned properly
Reply Quote
Stream online for the day :) streaming for 7 hours today! Just sold a yellow weap for 1.1 bill and did some huge upgrades on damage on my 4 barbs almost 500% crit dmg 50% crit on the barbs now
Reply Quote
Stream is up for today!
Reply Quote
Stream online today!
Reply Quote
If i get to 80 viewers today I will auction off 2 billion worth of gear 1 piece at a time starting with 1 gold bids!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]