Diablo® III

Witch Doctor is insanely OP

Reminds me of Sorc in Vanilla D2

Wonder if Blizzard will go back on their word & start balancing for PVP
Reply Quote
nope... they aren't going to expend the resources trying to balance for pvp... this is a PVE game first and foremost and messing with that would be necessary to balance for pvp
Reply Quote
Everything has a counter. WD's aren't as hard as you make them out to be. At least I haven't seen it. Maybe elaborate on why they are good. I am sure I can tell you how to counter it. Since I have no problem with them.
Reply Quote
Hex spam, spirit walk, haunt.
Reply Quote
somehow we are cus in pve we need both good offense and defense gearwise and eHP is a big thing in PVP...just look at a regular PVE wd a lot have more than 65k hp where on other classes u see like barb/monk more around 50k and wiz/dh around 35/40k
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 02:41 PMPosted by Hmongster
somehow we are cus in pve we need both good offense and defense gearwise and eHP is a big thing in PVP...just look at a regular PVE wd a lot have more than 65k hp where on other classes u see like barb/monk more around 50k and wiz/dh around 35/40k

true story! my opinon is that DH is OP if u got a balanced one with good EHP and Diz!
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 01:51 PMPosted by TheJudge

CC reduction, Life regen, Wotb, = win
Reply Quote
No chance for barbarians at all. Especially not against Witch Doctors. Hex/Spirit Barage/ and whatever skill makes people fear is just ridiculous. its the ultimate combination.

As a barb i need to get close to people to attack, which is abit friggen hard when uve been turned into a pig or chicken every time.
Reply Quote
wotb's cooldown makes it near useless in pvp, unless you want to run around for a minute before attacking anyone.

02/13/2013 03:49 PMPosted by Abomb247

CC reduction, Life regen, Wotb, = win

wotb's cooldown makes it near useless in pvp, unless you want to run around for a minute before attacking anyone.
Reply Quote
this has been known for some time now, usually when I see them lose its to really good AOE, even when they spirit walk they can still take aoe dmg I think
Reply Quote
I fought some WDs that were well geared and they werent that hard. I only have 300 ar also and like 43k hp and I manage to survive pretty well against them. But I guess every class has it's advantages and weaknesses.
Reply Quote
Witch Doctors are probably the easiest class for me to kill. They just run away trying to spam haunt only to die from one Impale - Chemical Burn.

It's too easy.
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 02:59 PMPosted by TheAge

true story! my opinon is that DH is OP if u got a balanced one with good EHP and Diz!

DH is not that strong, meet a DH with 600 all resistance and 105k life and 170k unbuffed DPS yesterday. He has over 1 million EHP. My 130k DPS WD easily beat him. Haunt him to death.
Reply Quote
Barbs/Wizards/DHS cry so hard when they rage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]