Reply Quote
Thanks Aph....

My first pair crafted actually had

205 intel
60 vit
40 ar
6% cc

Two other stats I think str and cold ar

Then 6 after were horrid...then these fired up!!
Edited by Schenko7#1939 on 2/12/2013 8:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
vow, gratz man! Good luck with crafting other gear ;)
Reply Quote
I am considering crafting the Razorspikes. Is it worth losing the IAS and MS from Lacuni Prowlers?
Reply Quote
If you can make up for the ehp/loh from losing blackthornes pants and switch to inna's, you can lose lacunis
Reply Quote
My best so far are equipped. Shame about the low CC. :(

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Aphraell-1269/hero/986244
Reply Quote
Schenko wins crafting.
Reply Quote
My best are equipped. Not horrible, and the MF isn't a terrible affix to have at P70
Reply Quote
I just crafted the ones I have on in my profile. Took about 30 or so tries, but they're damn good IMO. Was a 13k dps upgrade over the Strongarms I had on before, and only lost 250 HP and a tiny bit of armor.
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 06:51 AMPosted by Malakai
I just crafted the ones I have on in my profile. Took about 30 or so tries, but they're damn good IMO. Was a 13k dps upgrade over the Strongarms I had on before, and only lost 250 HP and a tiny bit of armor.

Those are REALLY nice. Best one I have gotten is in my profile. Took about 20 tries.
Reply Quote
Its easy to craft bracers that are better than most rares because rares cannot roll over 200 int. It took me less than 10 tries to get the one in my profile, I will probably craft more when I have the time.
Reply Quote
my bracers , not so good but ok
Reply Quote
I don't think any crafted bracers can replace Lacuni? for cm wiz? we need that ias and can't afford to lose 9%.
I made like 10 shoulder yesterday. meh.
made 15 crafted amulet. met

I think I'm just going to farm now...
Reply Quote
wow thats good. my second had vit str 4 cc no ra im using my 8th pair. im not done yet though still to much room to improve
Reply Quote
same here aph, i have a nice razorspikes slotted up but just 4.5cc, im wanting to get better cc for sure. So the crafting continues. not as lucky with ammys as u though, damn 30 ive crafted where all trash.
Reply Quote
I don't think any crafted bracers can replace Lacuni? for cm wiz? we need that ias and can't afford to lose 9%.
I made like 10 shoulder yesterday. meh.
made 15 crafted amulet. met

I think I'm just going to farm now...

u dont need lacunis for 2.73 bp, the moove speed could be the real loss but u dont need ias on bracers if ur not going for 3.01 or switched to zuni :p
Reply Quote
I made 5 or 6 and ended up with the ones in my profile.
303 int and 162 vit, 79 RA

Only 3.5 CC%

Figure that's the best I'll roll, so I'm switching away from builds needing CC.
Reply Quote
Mine in my profile I got after 6 or 7 tries. Imagine if that Fire rez became vit/int roll :D
moving onto ammys for now
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 06:51 AMPosted by Malakai

Wow, those are almost perfect. I am quite jealous.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]