Diablo® III

An Unexpected Error occured .....

while trying to Install.
Please try again or contact Customer Support.

The above is what is currently showing after I try to open the game. (I have not managed to download any patch yet, and my game was running fine up till before the server went down). I'm surprised theres no error code this time for my situation.
Reply Quote
Getting the exact same issue...

Does blizzard actually test anything?
Reply Quote
Up for you D33D, same here
Reply Quote
I get the same sh!t.

this is disappointing , hope patch 1.07 doesn't happens like this.
Reply Quote
relieved that i'm not the only one getting the error message but hope they post something about this soon.
Reply Quote
same issue here, no error code, just said unexpected error......why there is so many issues everytime they launch a new patch, never ends......
Reply Quote
getting the same error here.
Reply Quote
I'm getting this too.
Reply Quote
same here.. where is the support team ?
Reply Quote
SAME sh!t here -.-
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
One
Yeah, I'm hoping this is just one of those "while our servers are down while we apply the patch internally, you're unable to acquire it" that will inexplicably solve itself once the servers are running again
Reply Quote
how long until that happens ? -.-
Reply Quote
well i m facing this problem as well pls fix it ASAP bliz~
Reply Quote
any update on this issue?
Reply Quote
Having the same problem. Does anyone know the solution to this issue?
Reply Quote
I had trouble downloading it also I just disabled peer to peer downloads worked fine
Reply Quote
cmon this is getting beyond a joke now.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
GUYSSSS I FOUND OUT AFTER HOURS OF SEARCHING!!

Go to your account page on Battle.net then go into diablo 3 and download a new client downloader or something.

point the installer to the file that diablo 3 is installed.
and it should work. i had this problem and this fixed it.
hope this fixes it for you guys too!
Reply Quote
thx for the solution.. will definitely try it out
Reply Quote
GUYSSSS I FOUND OUT AFTER HOURS OF SEARCHING!!

Go to your account page on Battle.net then go into diablo 3 and download a new client downloader or something.

point the installer to the file that diablo 3 is installed.
and it should work. i had this problem and this fixed it.
hope this fixes it for you guys too!

I tired this, it did not work, when it got to the same part it unexpected errored again
Edited by Shanda#6132 on 2/12/2013 12:12 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]