Diablo® III

What Boss will you do 1st ?

02/12/2013 10:49 PMPosted by Grimiku
Patch 1.0.5 and 1.0.7 added a lot of random event changes and made it so most of them give players 1 stack of Nephalem Valor when completed, can drop Demonic Essence, and (if they involve a special chest or unique monster) can drop additional loot for every stack of Nephalem Valor that you have. I think those are some good steps in that direction, but I would certainly be interested if you have any additional ideas.

Why dont you remove the whole NV stacks from the game?

It makes everything tedious.
Reply Quote

Is there any plans to encourage us to do more random events :D

Patch 1.0.5 and 1.0.7 added a lot of random event changes and made it so most of them give players 1 stack of Nephalem Valor when completed, can drop Demonic Essence, and (if they involve a special chest or unique monster) can drop additional loot for every stack of Nephalem Valor that you have. I think those are some good steps in that direction, but I would certainly be interested if you have any additional ideas.

Well, perhaps you should add some random events to the areas that people play. Like the oh so popular Alkaizer run, which still is the only areas with some sort of monster density.
Reply Quote

Well, perhaps you should add some random events to the areas that people play. Like the oh so popular Alkaizer run, which still is the only areas with some sort of monster density.

yea, that's where you need MORE nv, a3 lol. i love doing events so much, i often run a1 for the jar of souls or lady dunhyld events. a3 has thr blacksmith one, but offers no xp gain on monsters killed, plus i feel the timer and density is too short. in general i feel the density is too low, as i expect to be overwhelmed by demons. i don't feel overwhelmed when i can run a dungeon and go through empty rooms or just a few waiting in the doorway. it should feel more like earth is being overtaken BY these demons, not that they're just inhabitants of the world like you or i. more events like jar of souls would be awesome. it's a real fun way to just rip through 60-80+ monsters, gain a good bit of xp, and get a nv stack at the end. whereas act 3 you have to run up some stairs to talk to some guy. wow. lol
Reply Quote
make all the achievements worth gold and/or exp
Reply Quote
As for additional rewards, what about making the Purple monsters that spawn (and the random ones?) stronger than regular elite packs, but compensate with better drops.

THIS PLEASEEEEE!!!
Reply Quote

Nice try, you. Inciting us to actually farm all the game huh?

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Let's not start talking crazy now.

from a blue, this is not funny.
Reply Quote
As for additional rewards, what about making the Purple monsters that spawn (and the random ones?) stronger than regular elite packs, but compensate with better drops.

THIS PLEASEEEEE!!!

this. the purples are a complete waste.
Reply Quote
I'm not saying this to anyone, so please don't hate.

I cannot believe, on this forum, that no one has said, "Your mom."

I didn't say it, this is just an observation.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]