Diablo® III

Official TSL Thread

Wats this i read about location leaders? I nominate me for mexican(melbourne) chapter leader
Reply Quote
Consider it done mate, we've been looking for some people to step up and take the lead. I will let everyone know on FB that the chapter leader for the NSW & ACT has been nominated. I will let Infernal know as well and he will coordinate with you to get a blog on the website going. You can also help me to create an idea I have been thinking of, but I get back to you on that. We'll talk soon Warren.

Cheers and thanks for the help mate.
Reply Quote
Question mate. Why NSW and ACT? U knw melbourne is in Victoria yea :p

And thanks :) i wont be on D3 til monday (pc issues) so hit me up on FB if theres anything u want yo discuss
Reply Quote
Question mate. Why NSW and ACT? U knw melbourne is in Victoria yea :p

And thanks :) i wont be on D3 til monday (pc issues) so hit me up on FB if theres anything u want yo discuss

Humm I see the small dotted line now on Google maps, yes you are correct I got confused where Sydney and Melboure were sorry.... Well any ways you can be the Vic. chapter leader. I will have to delete the FB post and make a new one.

Edit: and I will hit you up for sure soon.
Edited by Troubleshoot#6790 on 2/20/2013 8:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
Sweet. Thanks for fixing that :)
Edited by WAZZ#6978 on 2/20/2013 9:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
Front page:
"rise up

the the vicious Demon Hunter"

"from the mightyl Barbarian"

About page:

"if you wish to take office in a given region please email me or Teoubleshoot directly."

Just some help to clear typo's.
Reply Quote
Front page:
"rise up

the the vicious Demon Hunter"

"from the mightyl Barbarian"

About page:

"if you wish to take office in a given region please email me or Teoubleshoot directly."

Just some help to clear typo's.

Yip thanks mate. Inferanl is all over it just going to take some time, hard to do it all your self. But he's well aware of those. Thanks again mate.
Reply Quote
Hey guys, I am pretty sure myself and zarlin where one of the first few to join but I contacted Infernal directly not via the forums after spending so many hours days weeks playing with infernal i didnt expect to need to post. Im not one for facebook google+ etc.

Infernal/Troubleshoot, seems like we have 2 teamspeak servers now. Im not sure how many players have been using the other one, but we have had a regular group on the server i organised. (au based internode TS3 free traffic for iinet/node customers)

We should make a push to get members signed into teamspeak, much easier to get to know players and keep your friends list managable due to the lack of guild support etc.... I dont want to have to add every member to my friends so far mostly just social regulars. We have also been attracting some friendly US based players to our circle and some have been keen to jump into TS3 and say hi while we play together.

On a side note i am powering up my cm wiz and have been in discussions with a few members in teamspeak to pool resources on gearing it so i can carry for ubers and mp8-10 in general. Shoot me a friend request if you want to be involved :) might be already there to survive but dps is too low for a carry without some nuke support.
Reply Quote
Don't really wanna join a guild per se but happy to be added for just farm runs.
Reply Quote
02/24/2013 08:57 PMPosted by Cakes
I am pretty sure myself and zarlin where one of the first few to join but I contacted Infernal directly not via the forums after spending so many hours days weeks playing with infernal i didnt expect to need to post.

Hey mate;
This is my fault Infernal has asked me quite a few times to add you but I kept forgetting due to no post on FB or forum. So I will add you now.

Infernal/Troubleshoot, seems like we have 2 teamspeak servers now. Im not sure how many players have been using the other one, but we have had a regular group on the server i organised. (au based internode TS3 free traffic for iinet/node customers)

While this may be true I don't know how to manage either of them, It seems as though you have already mangaed to get a regular group on your server so it seems as though you have no need to worry about the other server, I will leave this up to Infernal to decide what ever he want to do. If he feels to have 2 servers, or just make an official TSL server that can be up to OIC.

On a side note i am powering up my cm wiz and have been in discussions with a few members in teamspeak to pool resources on gearing it so i can carry for ubers and mp8-10 in general. Shoot me a friend request if you want to be involved :) might be already there to survive but dps is too low for a carry without some nuke support.

This is a great idea, we need to find Barb as well who can carry. Good Job mate.
Reply Quote
Posted by Cakes

We should make a push to get members signed into teamspeak, much easier to get to know players and keep your friends list managable due to the lack of guild support etc.... I dont want to have to add every member to my friends so far mostly just social regulars. We have also been attracting some friendly US based players to our circle and some have been keen to jump into TS3 and say hi while we play together.

Sorry i didnt know the was a teamspeak already running for you guys, if i had of known this i wouldnt have renewed my 2nd teamspeak for 12 months :(
Edited by WATTERaso#6429 on 2/25/2013 2:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/25/2013 02:45 AMPosted by WATTERaso
Sorry i didnt know the was a teamspeak already running for you guys, if i had of known this i wouldnt have renewed my 2nd teamspeak for 12 months :(

Yeah I think it was just a lack of coordination between a few of us. I didn't know we had 2 either...until it was posted. Hope you didn't pay too much WATTERaso.
Reply Quote
Same sorry i had no idea we had a server. Not sure what you want to do watter but the server i had setup is free but we dont get total admin rights, depends if we need them.

Trouble/Infernal do we want to edit the post to add in the TS3 Info, im not sure how you want to pass out authentication details ?

Do we want to make a decision on which server is going to be the official server ?
Reply Quote
Its always good to have full admin rights , i have made Infernal a Admin so far and was going to give powers to the to the appropriate people according to there status and also i can set the server up to what suits the guilds needs :)
Reply Quote
Bloody awesome TS.
This is baby is really flying- I think its faor to say we did it.

Please update DJDANPEARCE #1426 as CL for NSW/ACT. Ill hok his blog up in the next couple of days.
Reply Quote
02/26/2013 05:50 AMPosted by Infernal
I think its faor to say we did it.

I think this would be a safe assumption. Although this is always being updated and will never finish, the website needs a few thing fixed, and we will always strive to improve our Guild. Again I think it would be a safe assumption to say "We did it."

02/26/2013 05:50 AMPosted by Infernal
Please update DJDANPEARCE #1426 as CL for NSW/ACT. Ill hok his blog up in the next couple of days.

Consider it done, I will need his email.
Reply Quote
[quote="79794107365"]Infernal/Troubleshoot, seems like we have 2 teamspeak servers now.

just wondering what the ts servers you guys use, i added the main one, thats on the website, but if their are any others i can book mark them and chat to who ever is on

:)
Edited by Benny#6146 on 2/27/2013 3:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
You'll have to get with Cakes, add him in game and he can give you the details. I don't often use TS3, but some like too so either Cakes or WATTERaso they both have a TS3 up and going.
Reply Quote
Had a good old chat to wazz last night on team speak. Good setout on his server
I find it easier to discuss upgrade options on ts than in game because I'm trying to pause the game every 5 seconds to write a message and holding up other players :)

Btw I've had a quick browse and I'm wondering if it's worth while putting up what players can handle so that other lower players can run higher mp's for key runs and greater xp runs/ farming if you don't agree I can just delete this post lol
Reply Quote
Yeah, this is a great idea, we can look into doing something like this in the near future. I like the idea of knowing as much info as possible, this makes looking for things a much more simple(er) process then randomly choosing someone on FL (Friends List). The hard part is gathering the info, getting evey one to come and say "I'm good at doing this, this and this." Thats the hard part. But, yes I like the idea of knowing who can do what. Thanks Benny.

If you're looking for ubbers I would strongly suggest these guys, I have ran with them heaps and they are great.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7005435284
Edited by Troubleshoot#6790 on 2/28/2013 6:08 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]