Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
This is a recurring problem for players in Asias playing on the Americas server.
- Go to your main Diablo 3 folder
- Edit Agent.db and Launcher.db using a text editor
- Replace all occurrences of "enSG" to "enUS"
- Start Game
*Note: You should only do this if you play on the Americas Server
*If you're DLing over 2 Gigs, try this -
- Go to folder ..../Diablo III/Data_D3/PC/MPQs/
- Delete/Backup 3 mpq files with prefix enUS_* (these are the files the patch is trying to DL)
- Rename the 3 mpq files with prefix enSG_* to enUS_*
- Restart Launcher
Edited by Froix#1621 on 2/12/2013 7:35 PM PST
help. didnt work for me.... in my agent.db there are "ensg" and theres "enSG" I replaced all instances of "enSG" and tried replacing the once with "ensg" lowercase too. Still not working. I also changed launcher.db already.
Am I missing something?
hi.. am kind of a newbie in all this we can fix it ourselves problem since the support in Blizzard is clearly out of it on how to repair this patch problem.. 1st off I dont know where to look for the agent file.. i can only see the launcher file.. I hope someone can give me a tip as to where to locate this.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.