Diablo® III

Patching Errors - February 12

(Locked)

Burak, GRIFF I'm having the same problem
02/12/2013 10:19 PMPosted by LastBallad
I am from Vietnam. The Region US can log in the game however the Region Asia still wait until now

Hi.bro choi dc chua zay? hix tui chua choi dc Region Asia nua chan wa
Nick to meet you
yh: dragonknight8x@yahoo.com

not yet bro !!! I am still playing US server with new char :(
As per news, Asia Region will update by Tomorrow after 12 noon.
http://d.163.com/13/0212/20/8NHPLPTH00314LPM.html

So is the region Asia normal in tomorrow ? We don't need to reinstall the game again ???
An hour ago, just updated to latest patch, but unable to login and play, error is "Patch Required". I had encountered this problem few months back, please solve it as soon as possible.

Diablo IV, i think i won't interested anymore. I have enough in Diablo III. I'm player from Malaysia.
An hour ago, just updated to latest patch, but unable to login and play, error is "Patch Required". I had encountered this problem few months back, please solve it as soon as possible.

Diablo IV, i think i won't interested anymore. I have enough in Diablo III. I'm player from Malaysia.

Are you playing on the Asian servers using a US client? If so, try playing on the US servers. If it works, then I guess all you need to do is wait for the Asian server to finish maintenance by tomorrow. After that, you should be able to go back to playing. If that still doesn't happen, try the following link:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5870687669

You can also check out posts regarding patch looping, and the stickies in the main forum page on patch errors.
I am playing on US servers and my save game has been deleted. Anyone can help?
Community Manager
First, thank you to everyone who sent in their Agent logs and agent.db files! We sincerely appreciate your assistance in helping us get this issue addressed.

Second, we believe we were able to resolve the issue that was causing players to receive the "An Unexpected Error Has Occurred" message early this morning. If you are still receiving that specific error when patching, can you please let us know?

(Note: If you're experiencing a different error when patching, please call that out specifically.)
Why do I get this error after playing the game for a limited duration? I have been getting this error after playing for 30 miuntes, and sometimes after playing for 2 hours.

It's kinda hard to get NV stacks when your game crashes randomly. :/
how much longer will servers be down in canada
It seems this the only way I could patch (like once before) was to uninstall and re-install. It has a painful wait while the computer downloads all the updates again, when my internet quota has been exceeded, but at least this can get me playing.
still getting an error in ontario Canada when i try to log in
I guess I got lucky then...Americas, but my download went smoothly. Since I've gotten the "unexpected error" Loop of Doom before on other patches when I was playing WoW, I'm now incapable of getting through patch day without a twinge of terror as my computer tries to get to the actual downloading part. How is it that the "unexpected error" problem has been going on at least intermittently for years and yet it's still somehow unexpected?
02/13/2013 12:12 PMPosted by Life101
I guess I got lucky then...Americas, but my download went smoothly. Since I've gotten the "unexpected error" Loop of Doom before on other patches when I was playing WoW, I'm now incapable of getting through patch day without a twinge of terror as my computer tries to get to the actual downloading part. How is it that the "unexpected error" problem has been going on at least intermittently for years and yet it's still somehow unexpected?

thats what you call customer care...
As per news, Asia Region will update by Tomorrow after 12 noon.
http://d.163.com/13/0212/20/8NHPLPTH00314LPM.html

So is the region Asia normal in tomorrow ? We don't need to reinstall the game again ???

No need to reinstall the whole game, as this is just a update or so called patch issue not the game issue.
Actually there's a way to force the game launcher to redownload and reapply the whole update by deleting a folder in the BattleNet program folder. Please search for the said post from the Diablo III forums, as I used that method before to solve my patch corruption issue.
Edited by Horse8693#6370 on 2/13/2013 4:58 PM PST
I'm in Canada and playing US region.
Update 1.0.7 patch and got : Diablo III is already running.
I tried to edit Agent.db file. Not work.
Copied Agent.db file from other. Pass the Diablo III is alredy ...ing. But hang on.
Help.
nothing work... this update have !@#$k the game... pleas blizz do something
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]