Diablo® III

Patching Errors - February 12

(Locked)

First, thank you to everyone who sent in their Agent logs and agent.db files! We sincerely appreciate your assistance in helping us get this issue addressed.

Second, we believe we were able to resolve the issue that was causing players to receive the "An Unexpected Error Has Occurred" message early this morning. If you are still receiving that specific error when patching, can you please let us know?

(Note: If you're experiencing a different error when patching, please call that out specifically.)

A small question: do Blizz test their patch before release it ?
Is the patch somehow also related to suddenly getting the message:
error downloading agreements (error 14009).

I deleted the cache folder as the FAQ says to do, but I can not login.
Is the patch somehow also related to suddenly getting the message:
error downloading agreements (error 14009).

I deleted the cache folder as the FAQ says to do, but I can not login.

For my case it's due to my Firewall configuration, you may try to have a look. Especially Windows or AntiVirus Firewall.
I am in the US and it still says the server is down!
Now I am having big trouble..... I can't even delete my D3 ... Because I want quit this game ....

The file "C:\Program Files\Diablo III\InspectorReporter\BlizzardError.exe" is currently in use.

Charming huh ? I am not IT guy and I am not very good with Computers so anyone can kindly tell me how to uninstall so I will never have the chance to touch this game anymore ?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]