Diablo® III

Finally found a spec...

Before the patch I was doing the whole dual wielding Cyclone spam the screen with tornadoes thing. It was ok, but not really my cup of tea. I sold my 1h's and bought a mediocre Skorn.

WoL hits like a MACK TRUCK now! I am clearing MP3 ultra fast since elite packs only last through a SS and a few WoL hits. The only thing that slows me down is spirit, and I am going to work on that.

Seriously though... loving the new patch.
Reply Quote
How do you live with the spirit generation? I've never been able to stand the attack speed of 2Hers, which is bad enough, but when you throw in the resource generation being linked to attack speed, it gets intolerable.
Reply Quote
Well as you can see I took Exalted Soul and Resonance to help out, and a cheap Radiance which I plan to upgrade when I have the gold.

I actually don't run low unless it's an elite pack, and then im forced to punch a few people before moving on. If I can jump that hurdle this will be a blazingly fast low MP spec.
Reply Quote
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aeQgfS!bcX!YbZYZY

+6 spirit / sec on gear...

dropping bells left and right **DING**DONG**DING**DONG**DING... lol

Quickening works really well with Cyclone strike... few hits and spirit (250 total) is full again... against single target not so much, but critting on 4-5 targets is 60+ spirit per hit from your spirit generator
Edited by prod#2134 on 2/13/2013 3:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
Tried circular breathing, and it worked SPLENDIDLY!

I will try to fit Cyclone Strike in the mix, but I really like having my sand buddy.
Reply Quote
Replaced 7 sided with Cyclone Strike, and WOW!

Pull em all in , and .... DING!

Really nice, and my spirit stays full except for elite packs... course only takes a few DINGs to knock them out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]