Diablo® III

Demonic Essences Tradable?

Honestly who cares. This game is boring as all sin for the casual player. You can play every day for 1 hour and not get a new piece of gear for a year lol. This doesn't really affect much except players ability to get better gear.

If you want to blame someone for ruining this game blame blizzard for creating the RMAH. Make no mistake blizzard's greed ruined this game and they know it. 59.99 was goo much for this POS and now they want %15 of trading fake crap in a game. GAWD
Reply Quote
Is that the reason the game is down right now? While you're at it, can you make the drop rates on Demonic Essence not suck? I watched Kongor craft 500 amulets and only one was decent, but still no tri-fecta or better.
Reply Quote
what was the archon glitch? I still see people duel weilding 2 handers lol!! gg bliz
Reply Quote
casuals will purchase gold in the end, see the point?
Reply Quote
Honestly who cares. This game is boring as all sin for the casual player. You can play every day for 1 hour and not get a new piece of gear for a year lol. This doesn't really affect much except players ability to get better gear.

If you want to blame someone for ruining this game blame blizzard for creating the RMAH. Make no mistake blizzard's greed ruined this game and they know it. 59.99 was goo much for this POS and now they want %15 of trading fake crap in a game. GAWD

Well, off topic, but I agree. I just basically have been RMAH my stuff lately until they decide they want to actually get around to making the game worthy of the Diablo franchise.
Reply Quote
gj morons ppl and their big mouths
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 11:31 AMPosted by Russ
Why are u posting? If u dont like the game, then leave... Why are ppl so adamant about crying about !@#$?

because we waited 12 years for a half assed game
Reply Quote
I really hope they don't ban for selling demonic essences.
Someone in trade channel said he was buying, and said he'd show me how to sell them.
I didn't realize it was an exploit...
Reply Quote
So what? How does it hurt you or how does it ruin your game experience? Explain in full detail please on how this is a huge problem. :)
Thanks. :)
It kinda kills the point of the new recipes, that they reward farming.
Reply Quote
good job ur 5 minute down time to fix whatever didnt work kongor just showed everyone again how trade the essences on stream again GG blizzard
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 11:31 AMPosted by Russ
Why are u posting? If u dont like the game, then leave... Why are ppl so adamant about crying about !@#$?
I love how these professional whiners love to present themselves as experts in what fun is.
Reply Quote
Is that the reason the game is down right now? While you're at it, can you make the drop rates on Demonic Essence not suck? I watched Kongor craft 500 amulets and only one was decent, but still no tri-fecta or better.

Are you freekin' serious?

Each level of Monster Power will increase the drop chance of Demonic Essence from Elites and bosses according to the following values:
MP 0: 15.0000%
MP 1: 16.5000%
MP 2: 18.1500%
MP 3: 19.9650%
MP 4: 21.9615%
MP 5: 24.1577%
MP 6: 26.5734%
MP 7: 29.2308%
MP 8: 32.1538%
MP 9: 35.3692%
MP 10: 38.9061%

Facerolling an MP5 will get you 1 every 4 packs.
Letting your budgerigar play MP0 will get you one every 7-8 packs.
Reply Quote
1-1.5 months of PTR tests patch 1.07 and You(Blizzard) still could not find and fix common bugs/gliches?

Great Job.
Reply Quote
IS this really a game breaker?...no no one cares about crafting still.

Duping items Yes, but trading essences no.
Reply Quote
So bassicaly all that testing was for nothing , what did those players test in the game ?? how to craft an ammy ?
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 11:40 AMPosted by Anuhart

Are you freekin' serious?

Each level of Monster Power will increase the drop chance of Demonic Essence from Elites and bosses according to the following values:
MP 0: 15.0000%
MP 1: 16.5000%
MP 2: 18.1500%
MP 3: 19.9650%
MP 4: 21.9615%
MP 5: 24.1577%
MP 6: 26.5734%
MP 7: 29.2308%
MP 8: 32.1538%
MP 9: 35.3692%
MP 10: 38.9061%

Facerolling an MP5 will get you 1 every 4 packs.
Letting your budgerigar play MP0 will get you one every 7-8 packs.

Yeah I'm serious...fool. Those drop rates suck compared to what they were before and if you are going to have to get potentially thousands of them for crafting it will just get tedious. It's just not very efficient right now. It's not like I would stop playing once I got a good amulet or whatever. But feeling like I'm forced to farm farm farm because most if not all crafted items will be crap is not my idea of fun. I wouldn't have minded dropping 200 or more Demonic Essence before on crafting amulets, but now getting to that number is a chore.
Edited by Darkinsanity#1468 on 2/13/2013 11:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
I agree ,remove RMAH and make us pay 15 dollars a month like wow thats so much better no make us pay 50 dollars a month why not , someone needs to pay for those people maintaining the servers
Reply Quote
this is what happens when you leak the wrong bugs to the wrong ppl it didnt break any thing
Reply Quote
@gtss

They did fix shengs convo achievement(s). Kill Diablo do NOT finish the quest go and talk to him about "victory"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]